Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Looks like Danke wants to give me some beads to drink beer and roast hotdogs in his yard . To think people say he is not thoughtful . When I went into town this morning , maybe an inch and a half of the three inches we were supposed to get last night . It all melted before I got home this evening . Thunderstorms and 60 tomorrow they say . Chance of rain every day but three between now and March 22 , Spring .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does not look like it is going to get anywhere remotely near the forecasted high today , about 22 degrees off the mark. Damp , misting , windy and cold .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-09-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Do something Danke

Blizzard of course for the Godless heathens ( Danke ) of the upper midwest that smell of fish , from the Dakotas to Minneapolis . A foot of snow , drifting , low visibility with 45 MPH winds , cold advisory for newborn livestock warning out in the Dakotas . This should put Danke over 6 feet of snow for the season and when the thaw comes hard to tell how bad it could be . 60 to 70 mph gusts in Chicago , Detroit and Buffalo . The Wendigos will be out hunting . Not sure if Danke will be taken . He is learning so he will probably leave town this time .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-10-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Do something Danke

Still cold and windy , same tonight they say . I need to change the oil in the F150 but I might just wait to Thurs see if it gets any nicer . I have to re sink some fence posts that have washed right out of the ground with the monsoon rains and winds . Doing that today .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It wasn't cold today and I thought it would turn out to be a nice day when the clouds burned off but they didn't burn and it ended up raining.

I sold a swim cover up to someone in Minnesota. I figured it was Danke buying something for his wayward woman to keep her warm because the person tried low balling me several times. Cheap ass...

I worked at the bar today. It was really slow. I ended up killing time by writing haikus about my customers. I also wrote one for the stupid bartender who doesn't put slits in the lemons. I called that one Slit Fit and taped it to the fruit tray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It wasn't cold today and I thought it would turn out to be a nice day when the clouds burned off but they didn't burn and it ended up raining.

I sold a swim cover up to someone in Minnesota. I figured it was Danke buying something for his wayward woman to keep her warm because the person tried low balling me several times. Cheap ass...

I worked at the bar today. It was really slow. I ended up killing time by writing haikus about my customers. I also wrote one for the stupid bartender who doesn't put slits in the lemons. I called that one Slit Fit and taped it to the fruit tray.
    I hope Danke likes that new swim cover up . I bet he wears it when he is coming out of the sauna .
    Do something Danke

Must be hard for the Dankster to keep wayward women around and keep eduardo from getting jealous... #kurwa
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Still cold and windy , same tonight they say . I need to change the oil in the F150 but I might just wait to Thurs see if it gets any nicer . I have to re sink some fence posts that have washed right out of the ground with the monsoon rains and winds . Doing that today .
    I'll see if I can send a bit of warmth your way. We have extra around here, as usual. Kind of chilly in the mornings and evenings, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Warmed up a little today but supposed to start raining again tomorrow . I saw my first two purple Crokus bloom today .
    Do something Danke

Beautiful day.

Mr A and I both had dental cleanings this morning and he got me pretty good. I went first and when we left, I asked about his cleaning (nasty ass missed his last cleaning) and he told me it was fine but they found a pube stuck between his teeth. I was mortified. We had martial relations this morning and I thought maybe he missed something. I have to admit, he really had me going. I thought I was going to have to change dentists.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Beautiful day.

Mr A and I both had dental cleanings this morning and he got me pretty good. I went first and when we left, I asked about his cleaning (nasty ass missed his last cleaning) and he told me it was fine but they found a pube stuck between his teeth. I was mortified. We had martial relations this morning and I thought maybe he missed something. I have to admit, he really had me going. I thought I was going to have to change dentists.
    Well, how about that...not what I expected...

It was actually pleasant today for the first time since Halloween . Storms start again tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This year the winter was not so cold. Spring also began earlier than I expected.

We have a deluge again . Thirteen months of at record rainfall . Testing all of my drainage systems here in the new global cooling rainforest eco system . So far so Good . Thank the Lord .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-14-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Do something Danke

I have one small ditch up above the old potatoe field that I am now using for a feed lot that filled with silt this winter that I am going to need to dredge but otherwise the other drainage lines and creek are OK . I want to cut a ditch for another drainage line for a couple hundred feet between the east pond and drive hopefully yet this coming spring.
    Do something Danke

Tornado warnings are over . Now the all night 40 mph straight line winds have set in . Danke may need to bring me bourbon . I am down to just 1 1/4 bottles .
    Do something Danke

Tornado warnings are over . Now the all night 40 mph straight line winds have set in . Danke may need to bring me bourbon . I am down to just 1 1/4 bottles .

Ya, just what I need right now, being around a drunk Injun thinking he is a warrior and waving a tomahawk around...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Beautiful day.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya, just what I need right now, being around a drunk Injun thinking he is a warrior and waving a tomahawk around...
    I am just laying low until the storm blows over . When I was younger though I would have used the wind as cover and planned an attack .
    Do something Danke

Another beautiful day.

Mr A played golf and I worked on Poshmark. I'm going across the street to have a drink with my old people neighbors. They've been bugging my son for me to come visit them. I haven't been visiting much because I've been mostly on the wagon and working. I figure one Select 55 isn't really going off the wagon because it has really low alcohol content.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It was funny because Mr A doesn't make jokes like that. I must be rubbing off on him.

It was funny because Mr A doesn't make jokes like that. I must be rubbing off on him.
    I had you figured for...oh never mind.

Oh and "near beer" is going off the wagon.

Just have some wine and be done with it.

About thirty degrees out this morning with a thick , crusty frost .
    Do something Danke

Changed the oil in the F 150 today . Turned on the heat in the shop to warm up the oil and my chainsaw . I have a tree down in the creek I need to get cleared out . Maybe Danke will stop by and stack some wood . Needs his wool socks though due to the global cooling .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy but not cold. Not warm, either. I'm ready for global warming.

Danke is trying to low ball me on a pair of slutty shoes for one of his girls.

Cloudy but not cold. Not warm, either. I'm ready for global warming.

Danke is trying to low ball me on a pair of slutty shoes for one of his girls.
    Make him take two pair of slutty shoes if he is getting a discount .
    Do something Danke

Make him take two pair of slutty shoes if he is getting a discount .
    She's also trying to get a pair of tacky slut jeans. When I saw those things at the thrift store, I knew some old hoe would want 'em. If I give her the deal she wants, she'd be getting the slut shoes and hoe jeans for 15.00. It might be worth it to get rid of the hoe jeans. Those things attracted the crazies to my closet. As a matter of fact, the comment section is such a $#@! show I'm thinking about relisting them.

Danke's girl asked me to at least give her the hoe jeans for 10.00 and 1.80 off shipping because she only has 16.00 in her bank account. I should tell her Danke is rich. He should give her 37.00 so she can buy my slut shoes and hoe jeans.

She's also trying to get a pair of tacky slut jeans. When I saw those things at the thrift store, I knew some old hoe would want 'em. If I give her the deal she wants, she'd be getting the slut shoes and hoe jeans for 15.00. It might be worth it to get rid of the hoe jeans. Those things attracted the crazies to my closet. As a matter of fact, the comment section is such a $#@! show I'm thinking about relisting them.

Danke's girl asked me to at least give her the hoe jeans for 10.00 and 1.80 off shipping because she only has 16.00 in her bank account. I should tell her Danke is rich. He should give her 37.00 so she can buy my slut shoes and hoe jeans.
    He needs to quit being so stingy and cough up two twenties
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-17-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woke up this morning to snow. Just my rotten luck that it had to snow on my birthday. Luckily all the snow in my drive way and the cul-de-sac is gone. It's also sunny and the high today is 42 so I expect most of the snow will be gone in a few hours.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-17-2019 at 08:46 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Woke up this morning to snow. Just my rotten luck that it had to snow on my birthday. Luckily all the snow in my drive way and the cul-de-sac is gone. It's also sunny and the high today is 42 so I expect most of the snow will be gone in a few hours.

Happy birthday!!!

Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast