Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Cloudy with a high of 88.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rained all day the day before yesterday rained last night , then thunderstorms , today 90 degrees with straight line winds. I cut the grass anyway . I hadnt been able to do it in a week.
    Do something Danke

Rain with a high of 63.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Several more storms today , gets tiresome , probably not quite as bad as the past six springs but close. My power is actually still on but west of me it is all out.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 59.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

Inches and Inches of rain this month , its like a jungle. Hopefully it'll dry out a little next month so I can get a little work done .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Been raining inches upon inches for days and days.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 75.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge

Got the tank trap on the west side and the ditches on the far west end near the persimmon grove mowed today, still wet but mowed anyway , rains coming again by Wed.. So far looks like it will be a good year for pears and not so good for peaches, I think some of those Apr cold winds got most of my peach blossoms. Peaches were fabulous last yr , not sure how they survived the Apr snows that time and not the five previous yrs.Once the promised global warming arrives I'll have peaches every yr right?
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Severe storms tomorrow afternoon is the forecast.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 68.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 69.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy and muggy. A few sprinkles.

I went to the thrift store and found a book for Mr A. I looked it up and someone's selling one on ebay for $50.

After the thrift store I picked up Mr A and went for Margaritas. I realized I really hate people. I sat there and listened to a woman bitch about the FREE chips. She prefers her free chips thin like Chili's. When I couldn't take it anymore, I reminded her Chili's is just across the street and she looked flabbergasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cloudy and muggy. A few sprinkles.

I went to the thrift store and found a book for Mr A. I looked it up and someone's selling one on ebay for $50.

After the thrift store I picked up Mr A and went for Margaritas. I realized I really hate people. I sat there and listened to a woman bitch about the FREE chips. She prefers her free chips thin like Chili's. When I couldn't take it anymore, I reminded her Chili's is just across the street and she looked flabbergasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

finally a break in the monsoons , for a day.
    Do something Danke