Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Where's Danke?
    Nobody knows . At first we thought they didnt allow him his phone in rehab , now its looking like he has been incarcerated. I wish my Lawyer was still practising , I couldve hooked him up . Now it is looking like Danke represented himself , unbathed , while insisting he is a soveriegn citizen in his dirty boxers again.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-15-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Snowing hard this morning , big flakes . I have a nice fire going , built it yesterday morning. Probably let it go out after lunch . Up to 44 later and back to 60's Tue & Wed afternoon . I might split some wood after lunch if it isnt raining . No rain in the forecast after today , sweet .
    Do something Danke

Light rain with a high of 39.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 36.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Snowing ahgain today , tomorrow 60 and sunny . Breaking in a new pair of boots today . Had to make a trip to the funeral home and hardware .
    Do something Danke

Looks like Wed will be next wood splitting day . If anyone finds Danke on the Group W bench drop him off here Wed.
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 61.

Calvin Coolidge

Did battle with my leaves again today , split a little wood , transplanted some Paw Paw trees . Raining now .
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 39 once again.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

Light rain with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained all night and all day , still raining . Low of 19 tomorrow night. I did score two boxes of 30 cal at the feed store on Fri . Had first Thanksgiving dinner today. Next will be Thurs, cooking all day Wed.
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Thermometer said 30 out earlier this morning , feels a little colder , still wet from all the rain I guess.Suns out so I'm happy . I have key lime pie and sausage for breakfast .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-22-2021 at 09:37 AM.
    Do something Danke

Partly sunny with a high of 42.

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty nice out this morning . Only got down to 30 last night .
    Do something Danke

Partly sunny with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 32.

Calvin Coolidge

In the low 20's this morning , not going to warm up much except to about freezing but the sun is out. I have a nice fire of ash and red oak . Eating leftover ham and pecan pie . Ive already eaten the leftover turkey and mashed potatoes. Probably split some wood Mon , stack some wood tomorrow . No sign of the new , super bad , south afrikan plague here in the woods.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-27-2021 at 01:32 PM.
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

I split some wood today , going to again tomorow .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

After this morning the next eight days look fairly warmer considering , although only just slightly above avg.
    Do something Danke

Got some more wood split today , I like to stay a month ahead in case of a storm. I think maybe 8 more rick to split and it'll get me to March . Hope Danke isnt working too hard on the chain gang in minnesota.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Winter work wear should be here tomorrow, but won't be much use for it immediately here in the Piedmont. Thurs. 71/Fri. 75/Sat. 70. Looks like I'll be splitting the last of the wood in shorts. Fri. will be good for putting Black Mammy on tin roof trouble spots before winter sets in.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.