Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Cloudy with a high of 58.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    About have everything cleaned up from my annual bonfire and cookout. It was a beautiful night last night for the party. About 50 degrees. All the hot dogs , burgers and chili you could eat . Supposed to be the last warm day today , 60 and sunny in two or three days down to 30 at night . Wood splitting time and I've got leaves to chop up . Probably get stated Mon , Wed and Fri. since we finally are supposed to have a week without rain . Happy Halloween slackers .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-01-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 46.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I chopped sone leaves up today , stacked some wood on a wagon to bring into the basement. Pretty nice when the sun was out but gloomy when it isnt. Normal Nov temp today at 49 this afternoon , to be in the 20's the next four mornings . That will make the rest of these leaves fall I think . They all just turned maybe a week ago because it had been warm at 60 and not cold at night .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't get an Almanac his year but a hella lot of acorns came down and an abundant amount of squirrel gathering. So I'm gonna guess a colder than normal winter. Also a good 13 deer keep coming through the yard all younguns and first time seen in the yard a Tom and 3 hens.

Sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Cleaned the chimney and brought some wood in today after a trip to the dump and feed store . Nice out this afternoon , sunny . Of course cold in the mornings . Frost on the pumpkins this morning .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 57.

Calvin Coolidge

I brought about another half rick of wood in to the basement today , loaded another half rick on a wagon and parked it by the house. I think I might have enough to last to Christmas . Now I'll just need to split enough for Jan & Feb. I have it cut into rounds and stacked near the end of the drive. I may be 1/3 done already .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Going to be 60 and sunny today which is awesome for Nov in these parts . I should split some wood but I may go shop for a new jack. This last truck I bought sits so high I can hardly rotate the tires with all my other jacks.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

I did saw up a few logs today , got myself a new jack for 150 .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day , so nice to get a stretch of sunny , dry weather ( rain resumes Wed) , 60 and sunny so I split some wood after a trip to the dump .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly sunny with a high of 59.

Calvin Coolidge

Have some logs I'm going to saw into smaller lengths today. Nice day , supposed to rain again tomorrow. Cold front coming .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beautiful day. In the mid 70's. Had an impromptu day drinking party at my house with some friends I haven't seen in awhile and one of my bar regulars came over and fixed my dryer vent.

I tried to quit my job yesterday but my bosses told me no and promised they would help me more. This job is really starting to cut into my bullshitting and drinking time.

The weather was nice, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Have some logs I'm going to saw into smaller lengths today. Nice day , supposed to rain again tomorrow. Cold front coming .
    Yes it is, but it's not too wet yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Light rain with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Big Nov Squall today , knocked down many of the beautiful leaves. Soon winter will set in .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 43.

Calvin Coolidge

About 40 out with a stiff 25 to 30 mph wind . Sun was out though after yesterdays rain so I blew some leaves and chopped some leaves . Hoping I'm about done with that.
    Do something Danke

Sleeting out last night and this morning . Might get to 40 today . I was going to split some wood yesterday but ended up drinking some beer instead.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 40.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Think I'll split a little wood on Mon.
    Do something Danke

Where's Danke?
    "The Patriarch"