Page 105 of 126 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Freaking Africa hot.

6 am window sweats, 75F and 95% humidity.

Supposed to be 90 today.

Was gonna get up in the machine and dig stumps today but screw that... gonna hit my secret beach with some cider and relax.
    That is a plan. We have an "Excessive Heat Warning" this week.

It will hit 100 today..

That is a lot of Germ Killing Sunshine, Enjoy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heat index warnings should be over by dark , only in upper 80's tomorrow. Sweet, hope AF and Danke dont melt.
    Do something Danke

Rain again today , super high humidity.
    Do something Danke

pretty nice out this morning, i stlll have a lot to get done this month but not planning on doing any of it today .
    Do something Danke

This morning I went and made arrangements to rent and pick up a trencher on Mon . Sprinkled yesterday , chance of rain every day to Sat was what yesterdays extended forecast showed .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That is a plan. We have an "Excessive Heat Warning" this week.

It will hit 100 today..

That is a lot of Germ Killing Sunshine, Enjoy.
    Watch those fires brother.

Nice today 75 and dry.

Spent the day in the backhoe, digging stumps, stones and overgrowth.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Pressure washed the east side of the cottage in the woods today . Really is better when it is hotter but it is so pleasant out I hate to complain , hasnt rained yet today .
    Do something Danke

Was hot yesterday and rained.

Not as hot today. Rained.

Likely hot tomorrow. And rain.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Went to the dump this morning , mowed the tank trap at the front of the property . Gorged myself on fresh peaches and pears off my trees before my afternoon nap. Nice day. Mrs gone so very peaceful .
    Do something Danke

I put together a new chair today . The Mrs bought it because she thought my old one was ratty looking, this happens about every three years or so. She must have a lot of money , I think shes been holding out on me.
    Do something Danke

Today I cut a trench on the east side of the drive and picked up 10 boxes of 30 06. Pretty hot , said 93 today and 94 tomorrow but it feels hotter with the humidity. One more project left and then I'll be about done to wood splitting time .
    Do something Danke

Probably rained close to three inches yesterday , got a bunch more today .
    Do something Danke

Rained again , probably around 8 to 10 inches in the past five days . Glad I got my new ditch cut a week ago.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-02-2021 at 04:31 PM.
    Do something Danke

This winter I'm predicting harsh winter weather for New England and drought for California with the possibility of a more mild winter in the northern plains .
    Do something Danke

Could be really cold for Danke to attend rehab in Minnesota this coming winter.
    Do something Danke

After raining for days the sun came out this afternoon. Hoping for a nice day tomorrow for Grover Cleveland Labor Day . Thinking I'll mow the tank trap out front.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ive got all the bills pd this month so far except my 22 FRN gas bill that hasnt come yet . I pd all my property tax last spring up to next spring .Been saving my egg money hoping Danke will take me out for beers and football. It is time , hickory nuts and white oak acorns are falling .
    Do something Danke

Another 3/4 inch rain last night , puts me close to a dozen in less than 10 days I think. Didnt need it all , dont need any this week for sure.
    Do something Danke

Well,,
    the albino Woolly worm was just confusing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well,,
    the albino Woolly worm was just confusing.

upon doing some research,,,
    I may be in for heavy snow...

yet to be seen.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

upon doing some research,,,
    I may be in for heavy snow...

yet to be seen.
    The cats stopped shedding already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Rained last night , rained today . I'd like to see the next six weeks warm , sunny and mostly dry to get ready for my bonfire .
    Do something Danke

I mowed today , everything still wet of course . This months rain is averaging about an inch a day so far. While I'm mowing I check overhead to make sure Danke isnt using my air space without paying me an exorbitant fee .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-17-2021 at 06:52 PM.
    Do something Danke

More rain this evening . Radio said could be a couple more inches coming . Hope not. I deserve my nice six weeks of warm and sunny weather.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rained about five inches yesterday , they say more coming yet today.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    rained about five inches yesterday , they say more coming yet today.
    We had a dry summer,,and just starting to get a little rain.

That Albino has me concerned. as it would be odd for the neighborhood.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

After finally getting a day with no rain , they say rain in the morning . I need to mow so we shall see .
    Do something Danke

I mowed the tank trap and front yard today . Was wet of course . I have more to do , finally supposed to dry up for a week. That will be so nice .
    Do something Danke

Rough three days here . Spent the past three mowing and weedeating getting caught up from the past two feet of rain. Place is looking nice. Rumors are another 6 days of sunshine before three more days of rain set in .
    Do something Danke

I split the first rick of wood day before yesterday . Tomorrow sawing some logs . Rain coming then again for three days after that.
    Do something Danke