Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Mostly sunny with a high of 84.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 88.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 91.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 82.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 90.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 92.

Calvin Coolidge

Still 98 today when I left work at my retirement , part time job
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge

70 percent humidity today , all day . Feels worse than that so I guess that could be a little low.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 75.

Calvin Coolidge

Inches of rain this week. May have stopped now. Might try a little mowing tomorrow afternoon.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty nice out today , got the area around the feed lot , the tank traps and the ditches mowed . Might mow the front yard tomorrow.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-14-2022 at 07:30 AM.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 70.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

Several days of rain then turning hot. Might try and mow the front yard tomorrow afternoon if it dries out a little.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Finally quit raining sometime this morning . I waited to about noon to let it dry a little and went ahead and did all the mowing except out by the feed lot. Got the front yard , the ditches and te tank trap done.
    Do something Danke

Mostly clear with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 89.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 91.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge