Page 32 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    82 degrees out today. Wasn't expecting something like that till the end of the month.
    I was not expecting it until July . I have trees that did not even bloom and those that did , 2 - 3 weeks late.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of my Dogwoods are starting to bloom . I mowed in a T shirt for the first time . Only 1 1/2 months to Flag Day .
    Do something Danke

According to the sign at the bank, it was 85 at 5:00. I believe it. I had the windows down, the sunroof open, and the a/c going and I was a still a little moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    According to the sign at the bank, it was 85 at 5:00. I believe it. I had the windows down, the sunroof open, and the a/c going and I was a still a little moist.
    I think our first two days over 80 were Tue & Wed in at 81 and 82 . Eighty two feels a little hot after it was in the twenties every morning just before that .
    Do something Danke

Hey there, stranger! How ya been? ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's been toasty around here lately. Mostly 90s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~hugs~ HB

We had very little spring. I opened the pool and turned on the heater the week before Easter and it was still too cold for me to get in until yesterday. When I finally got in, the water was too hot. I forgot I had the thermostat at 98. It wasn't very refreshing. I turned it down to 89 and it was perfect today.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

It is gonna be a hot summer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It is gonna be a hot summer.
    I think you're right! We're just going to skip spring and go right into summer.

~hugs~ HB

We had very little spring. I opened the pool and turned on the heater the week before Easter and it was still too cold for me to get in until yesterday. When I finally got in, the water was too hot. I forgot I had the thermostat at 98. It wasn't very refreshing. I turned it down to 89 and it was perfect today.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Found her.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

^^^ Nope. More like....

My electric clippers broke and Mr A quit letting me use his when he found a pube in them.

Today was cloudy and a bit cool.

Yay! I'm gonna finish off that broke ass baconless sub I bought yesterday and go for a swim. I tried to eat it all yesterday but I struggled to get halfway through it. My son ate his whole sub AND made himself a pan of baked ziti. I think that kid has a hollow leg.

Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think you're right! We're just going to skip spring and go right into summer.
    This is exactly what my mom told me yesterday.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This is exactly what my mom told me yesterday.
    Son?!?

Yay! I'm gonna finish off that broke ass baconless sub I bought yesterday and go for a swim. I tried to eat it all yesterday but I struggled to get halfway through it. My son ate his whole sub AND made himself a pan of baked ziti. I think that kid has a hollow leg.

Finally!!!

Near 90 tomorrow is the forecast . Time for a beer run .

Meh, I'm still going to float around in the pool today. Yesterday, I didn't get to spend as much time soaking as I wanted but it actually worked out. When I was staying with my mom a few months ago, she gave me a bunch of skincare potions she wasn't using. Anyway, I put some on my face night before last and didn't read the warning about staying out of the sun. I was only out there for an hour or so and my face was red as a beet. It's fine this morning but I looked kinda crazy yesterday. I threw that stuff away.

I shut the windows and turned the AC on three days ago . Sometimes I do not do that until July . I hate cold springs that go right to summer . It deprives me of my lowest electric bill of the year.

Chance of rain goes up tomorrow and the rest of the week is looking wet. Poor Mr A scheduled golf for Wednesday and Thursday but he may be rained out and stuck at home with me and my honey do list.

Chance of rain goes up tomorrow and the rest of the week is looking wet. Poor Mr A scheduled golf for Wednesday and Thursday but he may be rained out and stuck at home with me and my honey do list.
    Ya , I have 91 today and a dew point above 60 , so not really very comfortable for May ( July weather ) or about the same as April mornings at a consistent 26 . My tomatoes and onions look great though . Egg sales are booming . I blame all discomfort on Danke and Al Gore .

It's raining. Poor Mr A is stuck at home with me and my honey do list today.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's raining. Poor Mr A is stuck at home with me and my honey do list today.
    If I was him I would have left .
    Do something Danke

Someone snatched April and May right out of the calendar. It feels almost like July out there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Someone snatched April and May right out of the calendar. It feels almost like July out there.
    Ya , pretty sticky . Feels like July .
    Do something Danke

The weather at the concert last night was pretty good. It sprinkled for about 3 seconds and me and bff were laughing because we made a bet on how much rain would hit my mom before she put on a rain poncho. She won at the first sprinkle and I had to buy her a 15.00 beer.

My mom's a trip. She almost choked on her watermelon at the tailgate party when I gave fishing advice. Mr A and a guy friend (Dan) were talking about how to stay dry when you're fishing (How does Mr A know this? He's only been fishing about 5 times and never caught a fish.) Anyway, I was bored of the fishing talk and gave some sound advice on how to keep gnats out of your face....cut a hole in the back of your britches. My dad used to tell us that and I don't think my mom was prepared to hear me repeating it 30 years later.

Today is starting off sunny. YAY! All this rain and clouds has made tan suffer. The sunshine has flared up my eye problem - I can't see myself doing anything but laying by the pool.

Rained a good bit this evening . Probably work out well for all the trees , onions , tomatoes , grass seed and bell peppers I planted here a few weeks ago .

Looks like yesterday was the one perfect spring day . 80 , sunny , very little humidity . Now back to 90 , daily monsoons and high humidity is the forecast .

Mostly rain. When it's not raining it feels swampy outside.

Dang, looks like Alberto is gonna hit The Redneck Riviera. I hope it doesn't come up through Georgia. We had several trees come down during the last hurricane and some of my shrubs were blown sideways. They're still like that. I suppose I should have the boys try to straighten them up.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 32 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast