Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Few more inches of rain here in the River Valley rain forest .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 87.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Dont think I've ever experienced humidity in June like this but I guess it is to be expected after it dumps 9 or ten inches of rain across a week a couple weeks in a row.
    Do something Danke

Hot
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hot, but dry, not bad outside.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Mostly sunny with a high of 82.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hot again. Probably hot tomorrow
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

72 degrees, low pollen and humidity. Outside a different story. I'll grab the snorkel and flippers and get back in a sec.

Sunny with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Humidity probably broke a little today for first time in weeks . Tough life here in the rain forest but the sun is out and the year is not quite half over so I have a couple months to not work as hard.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-14-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 75.

Calvin Coolidge

nice yesterday and today . Probably some of the nicest weather all yr . Fri. the hot , humid , rain returns. In todays news we have US inflation, food shortages in North Korea , nuclear meltdown in China , one in three US election officials feel unsafe. I'm not going to let it ruin my day . Might make a trip to the feed store and put mowing off into the rain Fri.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-16-2021 at 08:08 AM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hot again.
    - Kim Kardashian

Another ten inches of rain . I narrowly escaped major damage still though a crapload of work to do next three days . A bridge and road to repair , a lot of shoveling , probably 400 FRN's in gravel and then some work on some wheel bearings on a couple pc.'s of newer equipment that got swamped to the wheels.
    Do something Danke

I did go ahead and saw out muh two logjams today , figure I'll save the shoveling for tomorrow for Fathers Day. My eldest Grand son is pretty good at this work too from when he lived with me while he was in college but he is three states away now.
    Do something Danke

Coffee break and back to shoveling gravel . If I stay on it should be done by tomorrow afternoon.
    Do something Danke

Gonna be a Hot Summer

First day of Summer 84'. Today will hit 92'.

it is warm out there already.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm all set with flood recovery done , ready for the next storm which is supposed to be today , needles to say I wont be hurt if rainfall misses me today, I couldve been ok without the last ten inches.
    Do something Danke

storms moving back in tonight , everything is still wet now .
    Do something Danke

Rain last night , rain this morning , rain forecast Monday through Sat , I'm thinking of a vacation to somewhere dry .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now the forecast is chance of rain every day for nine days , guess I'll just mow today rain or shine.
    Do something Danke

West Coast is getting Disinfected with Covid Killing Sunshine..
    Hot and then Hotter..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Nice breeze today again hopefully it doesnt blow in any storms , forecast was 40 percent I think yesterday and today but in the clear so far . We need it to dry up some .
    Do something Danke

Predicted 111 degrees of Covid Killing Sunshine. was 105 yesterday...

Think Cool Thoughts.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

About 90 , the humidity in town maybe only 60 percent , much higher out here in the woodland swamp. Pretty sticky. I've been getting some things done anyway, just gotta live with it . I change my T shirt every few hours , seems to make it feel a little better for a little while .
    Do something Danke

So far , yesterday and today 4:00 storms have brought another inch of rain .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So far , yesterday and today 4:00 storms have brought another inch of rain .
    Rain might be nice,, except it would be Hot Rain..

It is currently unnatural for this neighborhood.

But I guess Intense UV is called for.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Covid started here.. Covid can die here..

But it is too hot to piss.. Its just Steam.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More rain yesterday afternoon , last night and this morning . Pretty soaked. I'd estimate 2 to three weeks of sunshine needed to dry things out . Guess it will be August again for about the sixth year in a row. Aug through Oct have become my favorite months . Only time it is dry enough to get meaningful work done here in the rain forest .
    Do something Danke

Rumors are no rain Fri through Sun . It will be amazing .
    Do something Danke