Page 31 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm an hour north of Green Bay wondering when this $#@! will end.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I'm an hour north of Green Bay wondering when this $#@! will end.

Saw some Trucks parked along the exit shoulders diving home.

I drive a beater 4x4 Explorer during the winter with snow tires. Thing is a beast. Passed so many people stuck, or in the ditch. And a few accidents. But I got my nephew to his hockey game and back. Otherwise, I would have stayed indoors today. worse blizzard in years.
    Last edited by Danke; 04-14-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wonder if @oyarde will shovel my driveway tomorrow.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wonder if @oyarde will shovel my driveway tomorrow.
    If I lived up there I would have a snow blower . Down here I just put the F 150 in 4WD and roll through it if I have to get out . I do nothing with the drive . Discourages visitors .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Discourages visitors .

I understand that in your case.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

About three inches of ice, snow and sleet here.

Cold for the time of year, hasn't been out of the mid 20s all day.

Normal is 56/34

Still snowing, I think we will get close to two feet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Still snowing, I think we will get close to two feet.
    That's a record, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's a record, isn't it?

Probably for this late in the season.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Thirty and snowing with a brisk 15 mph breeze this morning . The wicked North Men must be to blame . We are vigilant against invasion from these barbarians .
    Do something Danke

I really need to remember to put on my gloves . Palms about stuck to the trailer while I was loading the tractor this morning .

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I put on my Alpaca socks with my running shoes to drive to the post office this morning . Supposed to be 50 this afternoon and 60 tomorrow , was about 30 when I went out to the feed lot this morning .
    Do something Danke

I'm just so fed up with all this cold weather. I don't expect it to get really nice out consistently until mid May.

Flurries in the forecast for the morning I think .
    Do something Danke

"I'm looking forward to summer; it's the nicest day of the year."
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Was snowing from NH into Boston today.

Kind of odd for it to be in the twenties every morning by this time . Hopefully everyone is ready for Armageddon .

From a 1996 article by Robert Grise on the weather just south of me . 1778 Madison County Ky , immigrants caught in a blizzard , then flooding from the ensuing thaw had to cut meat from drowned deer carcasses from the floodwaters to survive as no live game could be found . Winter of 1778 - 79 snow and ice covered the ground continuously Nov through Feb with no thaw , the fords in the Kentucky River frozen solid to the bottom . Those fords no longer exist due to manmade manipulation . When people went hunting all that was to be found were frozen , dead birds and animals . May 05 1803 four inches of snow fell . Frost during 11 months in 1816 , no crops and no summer .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cold and rainy yesterday , same today .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cold and rainy yesterday , same today .

Up to 70 yesterday, today about same.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Up to 70 yesterday, today about same.
    That would be like mid June weather for you . Must be global warming . We have no global warming here

Record low tonight with heavy frost .
    Do something Danke

Ahh , almost May and feels like Groundhog Day outside . Going to be a crappy yr for mushrooms and fruit blossoms .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-29-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Gonna put on muh Carhart and and go down to the flea market see if I can find anything to trade to Danke .
    Do something Danke

I have some Oak and ash cut up from last summer I need to haul down off the ridge and split this summer .
    Do something Danke

Finally warm today .

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good Day for ditch digging . I got a shovel and cleaned out mud and rotten leaves from the bottom of my concrete lined tank trap/drainage ditch . All set for another year .
    Do something Danke

82 degrees out today. Wasn't expecting something like that till the end of the month.

Page 31 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast