Page 75 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Getting cold out now , my fire is most excellent though of course .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has been very rainy where I am and hasn't snowed once.Many flowering trees are in full bloom and the daffodils are popping up

1 degrees out right now. Mostly sunny with a high of 13.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    1 degrees out right now. Mostly sunny with a high of 13.
    It's been very spring-like in NC. Lots of rain, 70+degree days recently. It's a bit chilly in the 40's today but sitting in the sun, away from breeze, in a tshirt is manageable. It's been a very mild winter here but very rainy for winter.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a little sassafras mixed in the fire tonight .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 31.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nice day today , some sunshine .
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 38. No snow for the whole week.

Calvin Coolidge

Most cloudy with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

Nice day , but it is supposed to rain and then drop to 16 Thurs night .
    Do something Danke

Cold, wet, and rainy with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 30.

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny & 40 today , cold tonight and tomorrow night . I may saw some logs this afternoon.
    Do something Danke

Brother took one of the cats to the vet a couple hours ago since one of them had blood in his urine. Brought him back home a few mins ago. He could have a urinary infection which male cats typically don't get or it could have been as a result of a lot of stress.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 24.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny once again with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like pretty warm now until Wed night.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

I cut a load of logs today before more rain and mud comes .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rainy with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

one to three inches of snow tomorrow , raining now for second day in a row now.
    Do something Danke

Snowing right now with a high of 32. Snow is supposed to stop after 12 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

I drove 7 hours in the snow earlier today. That is tiring . My fire is strong , high of 28 tomorrow . Last year , March was the coldest month by Temp. avg .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    High for today will be 90.
    https://www.dmdaguru.com/

Cloudy today with a high of 30.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunshine and 45.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Nice fire tonight , 20 tonight 30 tomorrow 19 tomorrow night and then it breaks warmer . I may not be splitting wood for anything more than next fall . I still though have a pile of logs to finish sawing .
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 30.

Calvin Coolidge

I have a wonderful fire today . I continue to live in luxury while the barbarians to the north huddle in dirty blankets and eat day old ramen .
    Do something Danke