Page 90 of 126 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Sunny with a high of 61.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 40.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cold and rainy last night , today , tonight , tomorrow . Feels like Nov

Rainy with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining here , snowing in Mich

Over an inch of rain since Fri . Should lock in a nice muddy winter again

Mostly sunny with a high of 44.

Calvin Coolidge

Finally , some sunshine . Wont be enough to dry it out though probably before the next rain . I should be splitting wood but went and stocked at the Antique Mall instead .

I did get a couple new batteries ordered on sale for my impacts . Hopefully @Danke
    will chip in about 85.00 for me .

Had some snow this morning. Light rain with a high of 43.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained several inches since last Fri . Going to be a wet and muddy Thanksgiving . I like it better when its calm , dry and warm and we can eat outside

Cloudy with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Down in the twenties Tue night to stay it looks like . Fire will be going next week
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-27-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Snowing and windy today . I have a nice fire of ash going . Hopefully Danke is being wary of the Wendigo .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    F-ing cold. I think I almost died. Snow predicted in N. Ga. mountains. Maybe an inch. Would be prudent to shut down the city so I can have a day off. Best to keep me off the roads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Cloudy with a high of 37.

Calvin Coolidge

Have one more water heating element to run tomorrow in the feed lot . Probably split some wood

Partly sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Big fire going this morning ( about 20) just finished bacon , eggs and hashbrowns . Going to split some wood in a couple hours . To be 44 and sunny this afternoon .

F-ing cold. High of 50something.

I gotta go where it's warm!
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 12-02-2020 at 08:33 PM. Reason: because
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Mostly sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 45.

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Light snow with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge

Today , I chucked a rick of wood and stacked another half rick . Probably split some wood Mon , power out today .

Cloudy with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 40.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 90 of 126 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast