Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

69 out right now and the high for today will be 83. That being said, I don't know what the humidity is like outside.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned Adjuntas, Puerto Rico

I want to go to Canada for next Winter. They tell me that Manitoba is super ice cream. I'll see if I go there.

Quote Originally Posted by AntenelaG View Post
    I want to go to Canada for next Winter. They tell me that Manitoba is super ice cream. I'll see if I go there.
    Can you confirm this @oyarde ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can you confirm this @oyarde ?
    I have never gone to canada in winter voluntarily or eaten ice cream in canada in winter . Just betweeen us , sounds kind of deranged .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have never gone to canada in winter voluntarily or eaten ice cream in canada in winter . Just betweeen us , sounds kind of deranged .
    one of Danke's girls....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    one of Danke's girls....
    Ya , I had to ban her when she said she was a yankees fan .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a bit of a hangover.

My old man regulars convinced me to go out with them after work yesterday. I was just going to have a few beers but Cookie showed up (that man likes to get me in trouble) and started buying me Irish Car Bombs.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Pretty damn close. My aunts (most of them are dead, now) were super foxes and would've been holding an alcoholic beverage (not potato chips). No man in his right mind would let a little rain and a tornader stop him from taking one of my drunk aunts out for some sausage.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1565439201968.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	6884
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Mrs O had a yard sale yesterday and the day before with my friend Kevin who lives just down the road but across the county line . He has bought a new house other side of that county and pretty much moved in , less acres to look after. He was selling some things out of his barn and four car garage he did not want to move . I was down there yesterday afternoon helping Mrs O fold up some tables . My friend went and got a pizza . I told him I would pay for it and he said no he wanted to since Mrs O had been such a help to him . I said " Oh so this is like reparations " . He laughed and asked where I had heard of reparations . I said RPF's .
    Do something Danke

Yesterday I stripped and painted about a 1/4 of my old John Deere wagon . Next month will be time to start splitting wood . I have some log sections i might throw on the wagon .
    Do something Danke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1565439201968.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	6884
    There's only been one incestident in my family - that I know of. My whore cousin Georgia bumped uglies with a druggie cousin Darren. Druggie cousin was adopted so I'm not sure if that counts. My whore cousin was the first person to get me drunk. I spent the night at her house when I was 13 and she fixed me a bunch of gin and cokes. That was nasty. Tasted like Pine Sol. I only drank it because I wanted to be cool. Then I got hungry and ate a bunch of carrots and puked. It was a long time before I could eat raw carrots again and I still won't drink gin.

Cloudy out right now. High for today will be 83.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cleaning out the chicken houses today . One more load of manure to go . Taking lunch break for steak burgers . Maybe Danke will stop by to help .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cleaning out the chicken houses today . One more load of manure to go . Taking lunch break for steak burgers . Maybe Danke will stop by to help .
    Sorry, today is my day off. Call AF, he needs something to do besides posting here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got up and in the 100’s today. It was hot as hades. Mr A took me to a craft beer (my favorite crafts) show at the Variety Playhouse in Little Five Points. I swear I that whole neighborhood smells like a horrible combination of pachouli oil, urine, and vomit. The heat didn’t help.

The beer was great. My favorites were the vanilla and coffee stouts which isn’t surprising because most of the other beers were IPAs *gag*. I’m ready for the IPA trend to be over. Mr A was happy they had Fox BBQ cater. Fox is isn’t my favorite but they had stinky cheese trays with fancy candied figs that I couldn’t stop eating. I’m a great lover of stinky cheeses.

I have to admit, Mr A was impressive. He knows a lot about craft beers. I knew he liked them but I had no idea he was so knowledgeable about the techniques the different brewers use and peat and hops and barrels . The only thing I knew was was that Creature Comforts was out of Athens and I only knew that because the rep came in the bar when we put Tropicalia on draft and we chatted. CC Trop is a gross IPA loved by the redneck hipsters. Mr A tasted it and also thought it was gross.

Sorry, today is my day off. Call AF, he needs something to do besides posting here.
    Worked on my daughter's car...welded up new exhaust hangers, fixed a short in the tailights, sealed some failed weatherstripping on the back window, changed the oil and polished out the hazing on the headlights.

So I was gainfully employed.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

There's only been one incestident in my family - that I know of. My whore cousin Georgia bumped uglies with a druggie cousin Darren. Druggie cousin was adopted so I'm not sure if that counts. My whore cousin was the first person to get me drunk. I spent the night at her house when I was 13 and she fixed me a bunch of gin and cokes. That was nasty. Tasted like Pine Sol. I only drank it because I wanted to be cool. Then I got hungry and ate a bunch of carrots and puked. It was a long time before I could eat raw carrots again and I still won't drink gin.
    What about that water headed Uncle?

Or was he just creepy?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What about that water headed Uncle?

Or was he just creepy?
    Only related by marriage. Definitely creepy but I'm not sure anyone got more than a feel from him.

It rained really hard last night. We even lost power.

83 was the high for today.

Calvin Coolidge

$#@!ing hot.

I had to go to a dumbass employee meeting this morning and Then I had to pick up my kids to go to the grocery store. I didn’t have to pick them up but I don’t like to load and unload groceries so I make them go. It was too hot to even buy a computer. Since I have to work the next few days, it looks like I’m going to be on my phone or on Mr A’s computer - if he’s at work. I’m not supposed to be on it but I sneak on it when he’s not here. His computer is fast as hell. I can have a lot of tabs open and play videos. I need one like his but a laptop because I like to sit outside.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 08-15-2019 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Fucking auto correct on phone

High for today will be 77.

Calvin Coolidge

$#@!ing hot.

I had to go to a dumbass employee meeting this morning and Then I had to pick up my kids to go to the grocery store. I didn’t have to pick them up but I don’t like to load and unload groceries so I make them go. It was too hot to even buy a computer. Since I have to work the next few days, it looks like I’m going to be on my phone or on Mr A’s computer - if he’s at work. I’m not supposed to be on it but I sneak on it when he’s not here. His computer is fast as hell. I can have a lot of tabs open and play videos. I need one like his but a laptop because I like to sit outside.
    Language Please!

Keep my thread clean. Thank You.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Language Please!

Keep my thread clean. Thank You.
    $#@!ing h*t (better?) again today.

Felt like crap yesterday and today. Stuffy nose, itchy throat, etc. Took some allergy relief when I got up 40 minutes ago so hopefully I'll feel much better in a couple hours.

72 currently and the high for today will be 78.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Felt like crap yesterday and today. Stuffy nose, itchy throat, etc. Took some allergy relief when I got up 40 minutes ago so hopefully I'll feel much better in a couple hours.

72 currently and the high for today will be 78.
    Try 1 claritin and two shots of Knob Creek and then a beer.
    Do something Danke

Thunderstorm is going on right now. It started at 7 am and is supposed to be done by the afternoon.

Calvin Coolidge

We had a lot of thunder and wind last night but no rain. Tonight we got some rain and I heard a tree fall at the back of our property.

Since losing the craptop I’ve gotten addicted to iPhone games. I was annoying mr a playing my game while he was trying to watch tv. Maybe if I bug him enough, he’ll buy me a computer.

We had a lot of thunder and wind last night but no rain. Tonight we got some rain and I heard a tree fall at the back of our property.

Since losing the craptop I’ve gotten addicted to iPhone games. I was annoying mr a playing my game while he was trying to watch tv. Maybe if I bug him enough, he’ll buy me a computer.

Cloudy out right now and its supposed to rain within the next couple hours.

Calvin Coolidge

I was in the Indian Territory and North Texas for most of the past week . 100 every day I think . Got into The Land of Indians last night right after a storm blew in and it was in the 70's .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.