Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Fake news, suzanimal is really a antifa chick in Portland.
    I'm insulted! I don't color my hair or even wear a mask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm insulted! I don't color my hair or even wear a mask.
    How's the mask thing going down there? I'm only finding small pockets of resistance here to me strolling in without one.
    "The Patriarch"

Partly cloudy with a high of 75.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 79.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly sunny with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 81. Thunderstorm starts around 5 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained so many inches tis week I lost count . If it didnt rain to Nov it wouldnt hurt anything

Cloudy with a high of 73.

Calvin Coolidge

Still raining

Mostly cloudy with a high of 71. 50% chance of rain.

Calvin Coolidge

54 degrees tonight . All the rains are taking the toll here in the Ohio River Valley Temperate Global Cooling Rainforest. Maybe the democrats are right and people are to blame . We could sacrifice some of them to pagan gods and see if it helps.

Sunny with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the 50's six consecutive nights . The science is in , any global cooling deniers found here in the empire will be rounded up for concentration camps,
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-06-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Dry today through Sat for the first time in who knows how long , it will still be wet when the rain starts Sun . I have mold growing on my driveway .Life is rough here in the jungle , land of ten foot ragweed .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-06-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Cloudy with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 89.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained a few inches last night . Guess I still have it better than houston .

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

after three more inches of rain , chance of rain wed through monday .

Sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Evidently , due to global cooling University of Georgia suggests wearing face masks during sex . Based on this I predict an early fall and will begin splitting wood in a month

Mostly cloudy with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cut some grass around 1:00 this afternoon , everything still wet . Hopefully will dry out the last half of this month for the first time all year.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast