Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Put out my lighted deer for Christmas in the front yard today in the rain .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    feels like spring time today .
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy with a high of 52.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 44.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cleaned out my ashes today , probably chuck some wood tomorrow , down to 16 Mon night with a high in the 20's on Tue. Two days ago I think I saw a snowstorm forecast for Hawaii.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-04-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    Do something Danke

Light snow with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

After 3 days in the 70's down to the 50's today. Split wood in shorts and t-shirt yesterday. Was a great day for splitting and frosty adult beverages.

Just a crap load of rain yesterday and last night with a haed freeze coming at dusk this evening . I'v got a tile that got clogged with branches and leaveslast night I'll clean out this afternoon .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

Got muh fire going , ash and red oak . Got muh ditch cleaned out , not sure how many inches of rain last night. Loafing until tomorrow. Did ammo inventory on the rifle calibers last night. Need to do the same on the shotguns sometime .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 24.

Calvin Coolidge

flurries tonight , back to 40 tomorrow
    Do something Danke

Partly sunny with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny but breezy today , I split a little wood.
    Do something Danke

Down to the 30's tonight. Then a warming trend. Saturday is the annual Cat Square Christmas Parade. Will be warm, 67, but guaranteed wet. I've gone to the parade for a a decade. Been there when it was nice with several dozens of friends. We have the use of a corn field along the route and set up and potluck. Weather doesn't stop me but does cut the numbers. One year it was just myself, Beth, and 6 others in the driving sleet. As I remember only the Fire Departments made it out for the parade. Shriners took the day off. But, even with the rain it will be warm and a friend is getting married there this year. The fool. I will sing his eulogy.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 42.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 48.

Calvin Coolidge

More rain . Everything nice and muddy now .
    Do something Danke

Thunderstorms now .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge

Wind is horrid today but even that isnt going to be enough to dry up all the rain. Interesting to note that in 1971 , same day winds exceeded 65 mph here.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-11-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

cold this morning but sunny this afternoon. 28 tonight and 55 tomorrow. Maybe split some wood tomorrow.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-12-2021 at 04:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 48.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny and 53 . Hard to beat . Got another rick of wood split. I think I'm five weeks ahead and only about 11 weeks to March. Maybe do a little more on Wed & Fri.
    Do something Danke

Sunny and 58 here. Got some leaves raked.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Partly cloudy with a high of 53.

Calvin Coolidge

Light rain with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Warm today . I sawed some logs out of the creek . Looking to prevent spring time log jams.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge