Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2063

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Snowing since this afternoon . I already had to climb up the roof to sweep it of the sat dish once .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just got down off the roof again . It is horrible out there for Nov. Probably single digit wind chill , three inches of snow . I am drinking coffee waiting for daylight to feed the livestock
    Do something Danke

10 degrees right now so all this snow isn't going to be melting anytime soon. High will be 20.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

29 right now and the high will be 34.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The only good thing about winter is that the beers are already cold when you take them out of the garage.

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny all day. Currently it is 23 our right now and the high later on in the day will be 40.

Calvin Coolidge

32 right now with a high of 41. Sunny all day today.

Calvin Coolidge

29 right now with a high of 40.

Calvin Coolidge

Actually pretty nice & Sunny out yesterday , I sawed some dead ash logs gifted me by a brother in law who had them cleared off a couple lake lots he intends to build a house on in the spring and flip. Today I am splitting wood
    Do something Danke

36 and cloudy out right now. Supposed to be that way the whole day. High will be 39.

Calvin Coolidge

I chucked a load of wood into the basement I split yesterday and loaded another rick on a trailer and parked it by the house. Probably get back at it Sat- Mon
    Do something Danke

Tonight we will gather by the fire and eat deer meatloaf and be impressed with stories of the great Oyarde and his adventures .
    Do something Danke

37 and cloudy right now. 60% chance of snow starting at 9 and 60% chance of rain afterwards. High will be 41.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rained all day . Cold November rain , Reminded me of my youth , freezing in thread bare pants standing in the woods still in the afternoon with a rifle and numb toes hoping for the days first meal . The discipline and lessons learned from those days helped me later.
    Do something Danke

38 right now with a high of 45. 20% chance of rain.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain the next two days.
    Do something Danke

Got a load of split wood off muh trailer tonight since it is not raining yet.
    Do something Danke

Been raining for the past few hours. Didn't start hearing it until 6:30. High for today will be 55.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-21-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

High will be 40 today.

Calvin Coolidge

Got over 40 so I am drining beer.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy right now and 30 degrees out. 30% chance of snow at 10 and 11 am. High will be 40 once again.

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Great Sagamores fire is big and bright tonight , 76 degrees in here in muh T shirt.
    Do something Danke

34 right now with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

I put out my lighted deer herd in the yard today .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 53 today.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I put out my lighted deer herd in the yard today .
    Whose yard did you get those from?
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ NƎI⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Whose yard did you get those from?
    My sister in laws , she is in Florida . There are a bunch of shoes on the porch there too at one of the main houses ( not the lake houses ) but none of them fit. I could probably use some 10 1/2's , my youngest son wears mine when he is here and wears them out .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-25-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Do something Danke

I changed the oil in the jap zero today. Got a deal on some Super Mobil Premium at the farm store
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I changed the oil in the jap zero today. Got a deal on some Super Mobil Premium at the farm store
    Wait, what?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast