Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Probably back to splitting wood tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    62 out right now and the high for today will be 73.

Today I start my first day of forklift training with a class that starts from 5 pm-9 pm and lasts two weeks. Spent the last few days watching youtube videos on how to do it and I have it pretty down pat.

Edit: Turns out the classes got cancelled due to not having enough people that signed up for the class. Now I have to wait until Nov 4th.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-23-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    62 out right now and the high for today will be 73.

Today I start my first day of forklift training with a class that starts from 5 pm-9 pm and lasts two weeks. Spent the last few days watching youtube videos on how to do it and I have it pretty down pat.

Edit: Turns out the classes got cancelled due to not having enough people that signed up for the class. Now I have to wait until Nov 4th.
    I used a forklift off on on twenty years at two of the three different factories I ran during that span . I had to train myself . Hopefully you make yourself more money from this class. Good luck .
    Do something Danke

Split some wood today and Unloaded trailer of logs might take it easy tomorrow. I have my wood pile now for my annual bonfire ready .
    Do something Danke

Currently it is 59 right now but the high for later today will be 79.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I loaded up another load of logs on the trailer this morning . I have about a rick and a half split stacked up in my one Brother In Laws yard I need to get sometime and then I'll have his place all cleaned up . Still have another big , dead ash tree to drop in one of my other Brother In Laws yard . Then I just need to split some ricks out of all these stacks of logs I have piled up around here and I'll be all caught up . Hopefully I'll be done by Christmas . I have a busy schedule , another Grand daughter getting married , my annual bonfire , harvest , property taxes , Thanksgiving , so a lot of lost working time but I'll get by .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-26-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    Do something Danke

74 was the high for today.

Calvin Coolidge

64 right now and the high to today will be 75.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    90 degrees or more today until Wed . I probably will not split much wood these days .
    Do something Danke

Gonna be rainy and cloudy all day with a high of 73.

Calvin Coolidge

Warm & Sunny , Mrs O turned the downstairs AC off this morning , I just turned it on , it was 82 in here , I am moving it back to 76 . I have been out unloading a load of logs off muh trailer.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-30-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Do something Danke

Humid out with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful weather.

Work Gossip...
    There was a purge at work about a week ago and I've been working my ass off covering manager shifts until they hire someone else. This job is really starting to cut into my life and since they're putting more responsibility on me, I've noticed the girls have started kissing my ass. I worked from 9 am to 11 pm on Friday and this crazy ass bartender followed me to my car talking about how much she respects me and how it makes her jealous that I call Brittany G my Boo. She said she wants to be my Boo. o_O $#@!ing idiot.
    We also hired a new waitress. She's 18 and engaged. She says they're going to wait 5 five years to get married and when I told her I thought that was wise, she told me they had to because he's in prison. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

35 degrees. and I heard the snow is at 3000 ft.

This little valley is not bad.. Fairly temperate and protected..

I am still thinking south-er and warmer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Beautiful weather.

Work Gossip...
    There was a purge at work about a week ago and I've been working my ass off covering manager shifts until they hire someone else. This job is really starting to cut into my life and since they're putting more responsibility on me, I've noticed the girls have started kissing my ass. I worked from 9 am to 11 pm on Friday and this crazy ass bartender followed me to my car talking about how much she respects me and how it makes her jealous that I call Brittany G my Boo. She said she wants to be my Boo. o_O $#@!ing idiot.
    We also hired a new waitress. She's 18 and engaged. She says they're going to wait 5 five years to get married and when I told her I thought that was wise, she told me they had to because he's in prison. *sigh*
    LOL.
    Do something Danke

73 right now with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Loaded up a rick of wood on a trailer today and parked it by the basement. 92 out .
    Do something Danke

Another nice day. It’s been a long time since it rained so I watered some plants that looked a little sickly. There’s only one plant alive in our planters outside the bar. I’ve been watering him with leftover cocktails and I named him Barney.

I went to the dollar tree and bought some decorations for the bar and my son found a headband that has light up letters on top that say BOO . I bought it for Brittany G to wear. I’m hoping it will make the other girls kiss her ass and leave my ass alone - especially the lesbian cook - her name is Jennifer and I m a little scared of her. She keeps making me nasty food I don’t want to eat - Some weird French toast sammich with over cooked scrambled eggs *gag*.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

62 and rainy out with a high of 67.

My cousin whose been living in Japan the past 3 years is coming back to the US to visit for a few days so the family on my moms side is throwing him a welcome home dinner tomorrow. Plus we get to meet his Japanese girlfriend whos hes engaged to and getting married to in the spring of next year. Unfortunately his older brother isn't invited to the dinner to the amount of animosity towards the two of them.

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty hot today . I went into town and worked at my part time retirement job today . The business is closing Nov 01 so I went Mon and found another part time retirement job two days a week like the other. Its hard to keep up Mrs O .
    Do something Danke

Tomorrow I am gonna chuck some wood after I replace a wheel bearing on another pc of equipment . Maybe by Sat Danke will come by and help me.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy all day today with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

High for today was 65.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained all night and all day .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tomorrow I am gonna chuck some wood after I replace a wheel bearing on another pc of equipment . Maybe by Sat Danke will come by and help me.
    He's too busy helping out around my place.

Two rear shocks on both the Jeep and Goozooki, front brakes on both, new calipers and brackets on the Goozooki, pull the AC units, three cords of wood to get in the basement, last go around with mower, two work lights to mount on the backhoe, epoxy a dining room chair, pressure wash the house, sweep the chimney...

And stop paying him good money, will ya?

I had him working for donnay's cornbread muffins and prints of People Of Wal Marx wymyn.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-06-2019 at 11:01 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Mixed - clouds and sun with a high of 83. It's been a pretty hot fall. I haven't even bothered to turn on the pool heater because the solar cover is keeping the water fairly warm but it looks like we're finally getting some fall weather.

Werk update...Still no new GM. I officially hate people.

Sunny out at 69 degrees and the high for today was 72.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-07-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

70 was the high today.

Calvin Coolidge

Apparently its gonna be 34 degrees in the morning tomorrow.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Apparently its gonna be 34 degrees in the morning tomorrow.
    26 here now at 5:25 pm MST, and we're racing to get our crop out of the ground.

It will be 16 by morning.