Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Sunny with a high of 44.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still cold

Sunny with a high of 56.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Heaviest frost Ive ever seen this late in May . Killed more of my tomatoes . Down to 35 the next three nights . It was so cold and windy today I had on my flannel , sweatshirt and jacket while mowing the tank trap today .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Heaviest frost Ive ever seen this late in May . Killed more of my tomatoes . Down to 35 the next three nights . It was so cold and windy today I had on my flannel , sweatshirt and jacket while mowing the tank trap today .
    Damn...

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sites/defa...?itok=19bwFcU9
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Mostly cloudy with a high of 53. Might rain starting around 9 am and might rain at 5 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 48.

Calvin Coolidge

Still cold . Thinking about putting off mowing the front lawn to Wed .

Sunny with a high of 59. No rain in the forecast. Gonna be in the 60s and 70s for the next few days.

Calvin Coolidge

Still cold , spring is coming 2 moths late it seems .

Sunny with a high of 65.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining all day with a high of 72.

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cold and rainy this morning , finally warmed up to spring this afternoon . Two months late due to the global cooling .

Cloudy with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 67. Two guys are here painting all of our showers.

Calvin Coolidge

Supposed to rain for the next 3 days. High will be 69.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy and rainy with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained a few more inches last night and today . I got one gutter cleaned out . One more to do. I need to cut some grass , maybe Wed

Cloudy with a high of 64. Looking like it might rain all day.

Calvin Coolidge

No rain in sight today. Mostly sunny with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still cold , still raining . I went ahead and cut some grass until my toes were going numb and quit . Due to the global cooling I had to put on my wool socks .Go back to it Friday

Cloudy with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy and rainy with a high of 70.

Calvin Coolidge

Still wet and cold here in the Ohio River Valley Temperate Rainforest Winter but I'm going to put on my sheepskin jacket and mow anyway since the monsoons resume tomorrow. There have been rumors that spring may come in the second week of June . Probably improve spirits as everyones firewood is wet .

Cloudy with a high of 79. Finally going to get my haircut today at 1:45 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly sunny with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

Another 2 1/2 or more inches of rain yesterday in about an hour . I narrowly escaped damage to my drive and bridge. 90 some percent humidity now for the spring that arrives two months late . It is possible all the trees will be all leafed out by Jun 01 , used to be about mid April . Hopefully by Wed will be caught up with gravel repairs so we can hunt some Global cooling deniers to torture .

Mostly sunny with a high of 85. Won't be until Thursday when the temperature goes down to the 60s.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 87. Might be some scattered thunderstorms later.

Calvin Coolidge

I drove from Versailles to Nashville , rained the whole way.

Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast