Page 87 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 73.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I chucked some wood today . I figure I am 1/3 done splitting wood to get to March

Another beautiful day in Hotlanta. High was in the high 70's/low 80's.

I think oyarde chucks more wood than a woodchuck could chuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I chucked some wood today . I figure I am 1/3 done splitting wood to get to March
    Got a few cord to start.
    But the Woolly Worn said it would be mild,, and it was headed North.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Got a few cord to start.
    But the Woolly Worn said it would be mild,, and it was headed North.
    Mild is good with me .

Cloudy with a high of 56.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy right now but it's suppose to be mostly sunny with a high of 79.

I plan on cleaning house and was trying to stay home all day but after poking around the pantry and trying to do some laundry, it looks like I may have to run up to the store. I've been so busy at work Mr A and the boys have been doing the shopping and they aren't very good at it. They seem to think we really only need chocolate milk, beer, and meat. They also don't really clean anything. They're great about picking up but they don't wipe anything off. Also, all the brooms and dustpans have disappeared. Not sure what that's about. o_O
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

rain and cold today

Sunny with a high of 56.

Calvin Coolidge

Filled up muh tiki torches , washed off all of my outdoor chairs and end tables. Getting ready for my annual chili , hot dog & burger cookout , fire.

The Great Sachem is predicting a mild winter @Danke

Cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what the temperature was last night but I do know it was too cold to wear the shorts I wore to work.

Cloudy with a high of 59.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day in store for me. Sunny with a high of 74.

Imma be a busy beaver today. I have to call my boss and tell him that I don't want his Food and Beverage Director in my store anymore. He's a dip $#@!. His brother was the last Chef I ran off. I called him Chef Meth. This guy may be lazier than his brother. Plus, he's lost all respect of the staff so whatever he tells them to do, even if it's good, they're not going to do it. Apparently, he's been saying his brother saved this place and I ran him off and that's why there are problems. Unfortunately for him all those people had to work with his sorry ass brother and know the truth. Now they're all coming to me telling me his bull$#@!. A few waitresses flat out called him a liar to his face. He came to me and told me he wanted them fired but couldn't give a reason that made sense so I ignored him - I didn't find out until later that they called him out on his bull$#@!. Sometimes I love my hoes. (I'm starting to understand why Danke takes such a special interest in them)

Anyway, Food and Beverage Director guy told me he is going to be working at my store on Thursdays to straighten it out and bring me in line. I chuckled because he picked my day off. How the $#@! is he suppose to bring me in line when I'm not even there? What dip$#@!. I have to tell my real boss that I don't need his help.

One of his brilliant schemes is to only sell local craft beer. My location is out in the sticks. Ninety percent of our beer sales are Bud Light. I have craft beer for the occasional passer through but craft beer is EXPENSIVE and my rednecks don't buy it. As a matter of fact, my best customers requested Natty Light. I got it for them and they love the $#@!.

I also want to talk to my real boss about getting all the hoes Younghoe Falcons jerseys to wear on game day. I think that would liven things up on gameday since the Falcon suck so bad. Maybe get on for myself that says Oldhoe, lol.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 48.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day in store. Sunny and a high of 78.

I didn't get a chance to talk to my boss about the lazy Food and Beverage director because I went in to work to find our toilets were completely backed up and sewage was coming up out of the floor drains. The issue didn't get resolved until about 7pm and then I cleaned the bathrooms. I was literally up to my ankles in $#@! for hours yesterday. And, to top it off, one of the hoes is having a mental breakdown and kept coming up to me asking me dumb $#@!. She just walked up and interrupted the plumber while he was explaining the $#@!uation to me.
    And y'all are gonna love this bit...the plumbers told me the problem was on the city side and I should call them because it's their responsibility. I called and they sent out a complete moron. He asked me to show him the problem. I did and then he asked me why the sewage was backing up and I said, probably a clog but I'm no plumber (in my bitchiest tone because I was irritated and he was stupid) and he responded stating he wasn't a plumber, either. He went outside and poked around for a bit and told me he couldn't do anything. We ended up calling the real plumbers back and getting it fixed. It was a rough day.

I ended up waking up to a crazy dream. In my dream I was on the patio at work talking to my bosses and I feel a tickling in my nose that starts driving me so crazy I end up picking it. I was trying not to but it was driving me crazy. Turns out I fish a giant booger out of my nose and then I toss it on the table right in front of everyone BUT when I went to inspect it on the table, it wasn't a booger at all. It was a damn squid or octopus I didn't get a good look at it and everyone starts telling me I need to go to the doctor but I thought we should run a calamari special. Then I woke up. I was woke as $#@!, lol. That's the craziest dream I've had in a long time.

I tried googling it's meaning (surely my subconscious was trying to get my attention) but there was nothing about pulling a squid or octopus out of your nose. One website suggested I hang a dream catcher. IDK, might work.

I cleaned out three chicken houses yesterday and still dont have an octopi in my nose .But it makes my nose itch just thinking about it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2020 at 07:52 AM.

Cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 57.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fifth consecutive day of rain

Beautiful and 81 but WSBTV says it feels like 82. I dunno, feels like 83 to me but I'm sitting in the sun (trying to hang onto my tan) and day drinking.

Got our first snow yesterday, took the nephew sledding.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Danke sledding in Oct , basking in the global warming

Cloudy with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke sledding in Oct , basking in the global warming
    In Minneapolis, 7.9 inches of snow fell on Tuesday making it the biggest snowstorm in recorded history there this early in the season.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cloudy with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Not only cold, but a very dark winter, according to Biden.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    indeed , if biden were to win , a cold , dark winter it is.

Mostly cloudy with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 87 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast