Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Once again the Great Sagamore has conquered the forest . One more poplar tree sawed to split . Now I sit in my leather chair with a clean T shirt and an iced coffee surveying my kingdom. While the barbarians in the north wallow in squalor and smell of old fish .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was going to mow the South side of the ditch today , but raining again .
    Do something Danke

Rained today , but I got two sides of the house and the garage pressure washed .
    Do something Danke

Rained today for a minute .I finally got the rest of my ash logs drug down off the north hill today . Should be about set for the winter .
    Do something Danke

Thunderstorms in the forecast until next week .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-06-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Do something Danke

49 yesterday ,70 today ,54 degrees tonight ( probably about what it was this morning), 75 tomorrow , I guess the last six inches of rain over the weekend cooled it down .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Took 9 years, mine less that 4.

Eat your heart out @The One.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6509029
    The Coin & Currency thread is on pace to make it in another 411 days . The One will buy us a round ?
    Do something Danke

I mowed near my Persimmon orchard today.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Starting to dry out yesterday & today from last weekend . Good
    Do something Danke

Rumors are , rain again next week . Shame , I like it dry now to Nov . I am looking forward to splitting wood , shame Danke is not around more to stack wood .
    Do something Danke

Cool and rainy today . Going to an Orchestra tonight , I need to borrow 20.00 from @Danke .
    Do something Danke

Snowing in Winnipeg now .
    Do something Danke

Rain today , tomorrow and the next .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cool and rainy today . Going to an Orchestra tonight , I need to borrow 20.00 from @Danke .
    Neat.

What did they perform?

Just got all my wood into the basement.

It's gonna be wicked cold this winter in New England.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Here in 2 or 3 weeks I am going to start throwing down wood . I have a conveyor belt now .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neat.

What did they perform?
    I think much of it was fairly modern but it was very good . I particularly liked the rendition of the Teddy Pendergrass song Get Up Get Down Get Funky Get Loose .
    Do something Danke

Raining and again tomorrow . After that I am hoping for dry weather to November . I have some work to do . Another three weeks or so will be Persimmon Harvest , five weeks my bonfire .......
    Do something Danke

Chilly and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock, all day long in NH.

Rain today , tomorrow and the next .
    Chilly and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock, all day long in NH.
    What’s this rain you speak of? Been so long, I can’t remember what it was like.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Global warming.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Global warming.
    I have been a consistent denier .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What’s this rain you speak of? Been so long, I can’t remember what it was like.
    Seems about three inches a week at my house since Feb .
    Do something Danke

It may be so cold the Wendigo could prowl the night while the poor masses huddle and shiver as heating oil costs rise .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No rain in the forecast today , rained anyway . Let loose as soon as I had a back tire off a tractor . I predicted that so I put it under a Lean to first . The Great Oyarde defeats the rain this time . This comes from a lifetime of wisdom from being wet . Got soaked yesterday putting a new wiper blade on the Mrs.'s SUV . I did not put on my raincoat because I thought it would just take a second , lol , turns out that plastic clip was a little tougher than I gave it credit for . I now have new tires all around on the truck , tractor , SUV and a fresh oil change on the SUV , wood splitter and new wiper blades on the SUV . Time to change the truck oil , I am holding out for sunshine though because I have a few miles to spare . My Japanese Zero is ready too , just need ammo .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-28-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    Do something Danke

Grass still wet from the last four day rain that ended two days ago
    Do something Danke

Got a little mowing done today and yesterday , thought it was going to rain today but it did not gratefully .
    Do something Danke

I spent about five days in San Antonio . Weather about the same here as there . 87 and sunny today .
    Do something Danke

I split wood today , it was in the 50's and dry . Nice.
    Do something Danke

I spent about five days in San Antonio . Weather about the same here as there . 87 and sunny today .

They let you travel again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast