Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They let you travel again?
    I quietly hope it is the last time inside an airport for me . Flight out of San Antonio delayed , Flight arrived Chicago late , flight left Chicago late runway backed up 7 or more deep, flight arrived Indianapolis late . Got my bag then pd 36.00 to get my truck out of the economy lot after dropping 600 on a hotel for three nights and about 1k on two round trip tickets and checking one bag , round trip taxi fare to airport hotel and back about 120.00 with a 25 percent tip. Meals , wedding gift ( purpose of trip to attend wedding ) , bar tab, in at about 3K Thurs - Sun . I am so glad to be home , splitting wood , counting ammo , buying silver and other Chiefly duties .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I quietly hope it is the last time inside an airport for me . Flight out of San Antonio delayed , Flight arrived Chicago late , flight left Chicago late runway backed up 7 or more deep, flight arrived Indianapolis late . Got my bag then pd 36.00 to get my truck out of the economy lot after dropping 600 on a hotel for three nights and about 1k on two round trip tickets and checking one bag , round trip taxi fare to airport hotel and back about 120.00 with a 25 percent tip. Meals , wedding gift ( purpose of trip to attend wedding ) , bar tab, in at about 3K Thurs - Sun . I am so glad to be home , splitting wood , counting ammo , buying silver and other Chiefly duties .
    You forgot to mention you know me. It would have been a lot smoother and cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it is getting down into the 40s tonight in my neck of the woods. It got so cold last year I nearly froze my ass off. I was so depressed from losing both my husband and mother I could barely chop enough wood to keep the fire burning. I ran out of wood on one of the coldest weeks of the winter. All my house plants froze also my seedlings for spring planting. My wolf dog loves the cold. I made a harness so he can help haul wood in the wagon he loves it. He needed a job.

Don't worry though I have almost enough wood gathered for the whole winter I have been finding lots of already cut up wood for free on craigslist all I have to do is load it up on the truck. I take my young strong nephew with me and let him do most of the work it is kinda nice training someone how to stack wood. I think I will teach him how to use the axe, wedge and sledge too. My work is almost done. I have become a great supervisor I did not know I had it in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    it is getting down into the 40s tonight in my neck of the woods. It got so cold last year I nearly froze my ass off. I was so depressed from losing both my husband and mother I could barely chop enough wood to keep the fire burning. I ran out of wood on one of the coldest weeks of the winter. All my house plants froze also my seedlings for spring planting. My wolf dog loves the cold. I made a harness so he can help haul wood in the wagon he loves it. He needed a job.

Don't worry though I have almost enough wood gathered for the whole winter I have been finding lots of already cut up wood for free on craigslist all I have to do is load it up on the truck. I take my young strong nephew with me and let him do most of the work it is kinda nice training someone how to stack wood. I think I will teach him how to use the axe, wedge and sledge too. My work is almost done. I have become a great supervisor I did not know I had it in me.
    I wish you a warm and comfortable winter .
    Do something Danke

I split wood all day today , at least the sun was shining . Supposed to rain again Fri I think . Tue through Thurs is a huge dry spell and much needed .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Do something Danke

According to the forecast tomorrow should be last rain of the month which would be the biggest dry spell since at least Jan . I am very pleased with that . I split wood today .
    Do something Danke

It was warm today, I thought about Oyarde pretending to do manual labor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738