Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,561 to 1,572 of 1572

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Winter storms are coming , forming just north and east of Denver and will sweep all the way through Danke to Marquette . The Wendigos will be out hunting looking for weak souls. They are gleeful about the new global cooling providing extra weeks ea yr to search for prey . Those wicked , wretched , twisted souls like Danke that they seek abound in the cities of the northern hinterlands before canada .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-09-2019 at 08:04 AM.
    Do something Danke

80 today with 35 mph winds , rain tonight and tomorrow
    Do something Danke

My brother has a friend who lives is Colorado where it was 82 degrees on Tuesday and 28 degrees on Wednesday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cold , windy and driving sleet after inches of rain yesterday , today 50 and sunny but windy . Tomorrow and the next day are to be warm but really windy then the rains start again .
    Do something Danke

Wasn't happy with that snow I got 2 days ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nice stiff 30 mph breeze today but it was warm .
    Do something Danke

Looks like rain now Thurs & Fri .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably haul a load of logs down today closer to the house for next winter . Maybe Danke will get some time off for Easter and help . If I get enough work done in the next nine days then I plan to go fishing .
    Do something Danke

Winter Road

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I hauled a load of logs today for next winter , they were cut last summer . Fri & Sat were so cold , inches of rain and windy it took me to today to thaw out . My Apple and Cherry trees are blooming , nothing yet from the pears & peaches . Last year was a complete total loss , inches of snow wiped out every blossom .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253