Page 69 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Wait, what?
    LOL pretty sure Chief Oyarde was talking about his Mitsubishi Montero.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL pretty sure Chief Oyarde was talking about his Mitsubishi Montero.
    He needs to get his Mitsubishi's straight. That's a bit less exciting. Either way, he should switch to a Mustang and stay American.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Yeah, the Zero was no roomier than the Starion. His seating capacity is much closer to the Mitsubishi 51 Sonia.

Might carry a similar bomb load, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Cloudy out with a high of 50. 40% chance of rain starting at 3.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably rained an inch last night , now the real storm has arrived . The Witch of Nov with 50 mph wind gusts. Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
    Do something Danke

Strong winds and raining right now. High will be 50.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

35 right now with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy all day with a high of 40. Gonna start raining around 1 and will rain the rest of the day.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 41. 50% chance of rain starting at 2 pm and 40% chance of snow starting at 6 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

I drove back from a 650 mile Thanksgiving three state tour today , wind still blowing very hard.
    Do something Danke

I am checking my Indian weather rock , but looks like rain , wind , sleet last night .
    Do something Danke

Car all iced up, inside and out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Was supposed to get snow last night but luckily it ended up missing us.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Be careful with the inside residue . Hard to tell what I might have smoked in there while you were gone.
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    Alabama

Everything was covered with snow here. I guess I should clear my yard today, because if it going to melt next day it will be a disaster. It always turns to ice then. Time to borrow a snow blower from neighbours or finally buy one, maybe something like that, I don't know.
    Last edited by Dundelionn; 12-04-2019 at 04:29 AM.

Be careful out there. Make sure that ice isn't verilating on the top of the surface.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Be careful out there. Make sure that ice isn't verilating on the top of the surface.
    verilating?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Tomorrow I am going to saw up a pile of dead ash logs to split in the next few days
    Do something Danke

verilating?
    I remember veriolation ( variolation ) when I was young , I was a little suspicious of it even then . I got talked into by some girl who gave great blowjobs . I am immune to smallpox and other things .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-03-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 44.

Calvin Coolidge

verilating?

Calvin Coolidge

I dumped another load of dead Ash rounds in the driveway today Might get around to splitting it Mon.
    Do something Danke

26 right now with a high of 42. Frost covers the yards and roofs of the houses in my neighborhood.

Calvin Coolidge

Going to split a little wood today . Lovely day .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    29 right now with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Went to a big bonfire tonight out around Stone Head . Hard work eating all those roasted hot dogs and drinking all that beer but someone has to do it .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy and rainy out with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained all day . Cleaned out muh ashes , going to get a fire going this evening and keep it going to Fri by the looks of the temps , then I can clean it out again .
    Do something Danke

Sunny all day with a high of 26.

Calvin Coolidge

Cold and windy but my fire is strong and bright . Always vigilant and watchful to the North , east and west to ensure no heathens sneak into my domain.
    Do something Danke