Page 13 of 126 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    $#@!in' city dwellers!

That's not a deer!

Best get it hung, gutted-n-skint before some country boy comes along and calls you on your shenanigans...

It's sunny but cold this morning. I ran outside in my pj's to bring the doge inside. Sometimes he gets confused and stands outside and barks at his doggy door until I go get him. Bless his heart...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I already told Danke it is going to be a mild winter . If he wants to listen to some leftist in Siberia instead he is not going to continue to get my predictions .
    Do something Danke

Looks like he found a nice warm place to lay.

My fire is a work of art . I am an Artist , If that young whippersnapper Danke was here he could do something useful and fetch the bourbon , there is a bottle in the kitchen and three in the outbuilding .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My fire is a work of art . I am an Artist , If that young whippersnapper Danke was here he could do something useful and fetch the bourbon , there is a bottle in the kitchen and three in the outbuilding .
    I would never give an Injun hard liquor.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I would never give an Injun hard liquor.
    It helps my creative art.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's suppose to finally rain tomorrow. It's been over 40 days since we had any and I look forward to a rainy day.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

It is raining here
    Do something Danke

It's barely raining here. A drop or two here and there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

No rain yet but it's cloudy and feels like it wants to rain.

Pouring down rain but not cold. We're suppose to get in the 70's today.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pouring down rain but not cold. We're suppose to get in the 70's today.
    It's raining here, too. 65 the high today. It's gonna get cold soon. I still haven't raked a danged bit of leaves either.

I'm thinking Cabo San Lucas or bust here soon. Or Oazaca or Puerto Villarta or something. Maybe Tulum. And some of those juice things with the little pink umbrellas. Heh.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-29-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    It's raining here, too. 65 the high today. It's gonna get cold soon. I still haven't raked a danged bit of leaves either.

I'm thinking Cabo San Lucas or bust here soon. Or Oazaca or Puerto Villarta or something. Maybe Tulum. And some of those juice things with the little pink umbrellas. Heh.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks, Oyarde . It is snowing right now.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/st-...orecast/348795
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So far we've actually had some frost here so it's going to be one of the colder winters in the past decade. Generally we only have some freezing in January/February.
    "I am a bird"

Cold and rainy. Perfect lazy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cold and rainy. Perfect lazy day.
    I have my fire going nicely , mild day , rain has not set in yet , hope it misses . To turn really cold Fri & Sat ( Jan. like Temps ). I may split some wood today if it does not rain and or bring some in in preparation for Fri night , or I may just wrap some gifts . The Mrs will be decorating the cemetery with her sister .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks, Oyarde . It is snowing right now.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/st-...orecast/348795
    Think I will split some wood tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uschill.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	5428

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'm cold. It's been raining for a few days but it's suppose to be sunny and in the 60's today. Mr Animal is hoping I will go play golf on Thursday but it looks like it may be too cold for me. I don't do well in cold weather.

It was 37 here this afternoon , to turn cold here the next four nights or so.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We got our first snow Mon.
    But were have a bunch predicted for tonite/tommorow.

winter camping.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"...I went and shot the maximum the game laws would allow, Two game wardens, seven hunters, and a cow..."

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I had hash browns with bell peppers and onion , Ribeyes and eggs over easy out of the henhouse for breakfast then I cut and split wood all day . Now I am sitting in front of the fire , probably have another ribeye . I think this was the first day it did not warm up to freezing . My bottle of water kept turning to slush while I was working .
    Do something Danke

Started with some flurries yesterday . Now it is really snowing , probably about 20 out or about the same as yesterday.Feels colder past two days with a breeze or maybe because a month ago it was 70 .
    Do something Danke

The dampened coals sparked to life when raked this morning. Fire roaring within 5 mins. I like it when it stays cold and I don't have to light fires from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The dampened coals sparked to life when raked this morning. Fire roaring within 5 mins. I like it when it stays cold and I don't have to light fires from scratch.
    Yes , that makes the coffee taste better .
    Do something Danke