Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

To be rain today they say .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supposed to rain for the next couple days.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cold and rainy tonight.
    Do something Danke

34 degrees out right now. Crazy how the weather can just change on a dime.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny and breezy today , could get 60 . Good work day .
    Do something Danke

Bright and sunny out. Currently 44 degrees and the high will be 54.

Calvin Coolidge

High for today is going to be 54.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-14-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Today I will doing a little prep for my Giant bonfire later this month .
    Do something Danke

Beautiful cool day. It seems like we’re having some climate change but since I’m old fashioned, I just call it fall.

Work update

Still no new GM. I had to explain to a bartender yesterday why we shouldn’t keep all the kitchen knives hidden behind the bar. She seemed unaware that the kitchen staff need knives to do their job. She’s very pretty but I suspect she’s functionally retarded.

Another manager got fired for being so drunk at work that she set off the alarm. Dumb ass.

My favorite person at work is the dish washer. I found a rat by the dumpster Friday night and gave him 4 loosies to kill it for me. He did and then he put in a to go bag and asked me what he should do with it. O_o I told him to put it in the dumpster.

Yesterday morning, I found two unopened 6 packs of beer in the bushes outside the front door. I think the drunk manager was headed to a work after party and forgot about them when she set off the alarm.

Oh, and I found two dead armadillos in my pool last Wednesday. That was really disgusting. The guy at the pool store told me it’s actually not that uncommon but it freaked me the $#@! out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Beautiful cool day. It seems like we’re having some climate change but since I’m old fashioned, I just call it fall.

Work update

Still no new GM. I had to explain to a bartender yesterday why we shouldn’t keep all the kitchen knives hidden behind the bar. She seemed unaware that the kitchen staff need knives to do their job. She’s very pretty but I suspect she’s functionally retarded.

Another manager got fired for being so drunk at work that she set off the alarm. Dumb ass.

My favorite person at work is the dish washer. I found a rat by the dumpster Friday night and gave him 4 loosies to kill it for me. He did and then he put in a to go bag and asked me what he should do with it. O_o I told him to put it in the dumpster.

Yesterday morning, I found two unopened 6 packs of beer in the bushes outside the front door. I think the drunk manager was headed to a work after party and forgot about them when she set off the alarm.

Oh, and I found two dead armadillos in my pool last Wednesday. That was really disgusting. The guy at the pool store told me it’s actually not that uncommon but it freaked me the $#@! out.
    Well you have topped me . I have never traded any loosies for a rat and I don't have a pool for armadillos .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Work update

This is the first time I've ever heard someone say they found dead armadillos in their pool.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-15-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

As of the present moment it is 44 degrees out and the high for today will be 63. It's also sunny out.

Calvin Coolidge

Express VPN Crack

Express VPN Crack is utilized to scale limitations on neighborhood and private systems. We realize that VPN is a private virtual system.

Express VPN enlistment under the Proxy Server Company was created on May 20, 2002. From the outset, it was anything but an incredible programming, yet software engineers were sending their clients the most recent updates day around evening time. These clients compose convincing remarks for this and unadulterated VPN. He has won the Power Network Security Award multiple times. It enables clients to rapidly share their documents between gadgets.
    https://www.onhaxcrack.me/express-vpn-crack/

^Bot account alert. Please ban.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day today , but a storm blowing in tonight.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy all day today with no chance of rain. High will be 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well you have topped me . I have never traded any loosies for a rat and I don't have a pool for armadillos .
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This is the first time I've ever heard someone say they found dead armadillos in their pool.
    Apparently, they’re not bad swimmers and can hold their breath for a long time but my stupid armadillos got under the solar cover and couldn’t find their way out. Mr A and the boys took care of them but I made them take showers because I m not gonna fun a white trash leprosy colony. Armadillos can transmit leprosy to humans. It’s amazing what you feel the need to know about critters when you find them dead in your $#@!ing pool. One was a boy and the other was a girl - my sons think they were boinking and fell in by accident. Like a redneck Titanic love story.

Anyway, I had to work Tuesday and mr a and the boys were off- they seemed oddly excited to have the day off without me especially since mr a planned on replacing a few warped deck boards and finishing winterizing the pool. He usually likes my help with those chores because, believe it or not, I’m a very hard worker. Plus, I’m better than him at keeping the boys on task. They’re a little bit scared of me. So I get home Tuesday evening and they’re all loafing around complaining that their bellies hurt. Come to find out, Mr A had been planning on taking the boys to the Krystal for the 6.00 all you can eat deal and didn’t want me to go or know about it because, as he told my son, he didn’t want to hear me bitching about how many Krystals he ate. I called him on his big talk and he said he only meant that he knew I wouldn’t enjoy it so they went without me. WTF? Just because he ran his mouth about me, I didn’t get him a Tums. He said he ate 12 Krystals but he could have eaten more if they hadn’t been short staffed and a construction crew hadn’t walked i right behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Apparently, they’re not bad swimmers and can hold their breath for a long time but my stupid armadillos got under the solar cover and couldn’t find their way out. Mr A and the boys took care of them but I made them take showers because I m not gonna fun a white trash leprosy colony. Armadillos can transmit leprosy to humans. It’s amazing what you feel the need to know about critters when you find them dead in your $#@!ing pool. One was a boy and the other was a girl - my sons think they were boinking and fell in by accident. Like a redneck Titanic love story.

Anyway, I had to work Tuesday and mr a and the boys were off- they seemed oddly excited to have the day off without me especially since mr a planned on replacing a few warped deck boards and finishing winterizing the pool. He usually likes my help with those chores because, believe it or not, I’m a very hard worker. Plus, I’m better than him at keeping the boys on task. They’re a little bit scared of me. So I get home Tuesday evening and they’re all loafing around complaining that their bellies hurt. Come to find out, Mr A had been planning on taking the boys to the Krystal for the 6.00 all you can eat deal and didn’t want me to go or know about it because, as he told my son, he didn’t want to hear me bitching about how many Krystals he ate. I called him on his big talk and he said he only meant that he knew I wouldn’t enjoy it so they went without me. WTF? Just because he ran his mouth about me, I didn’t get him a Tums. He said he ate 12 Krystals but he could have eaten more if they hadn’t been short staffed and a construction crew hadn’t walked i right behind them.
    Binging on krystal sandwiches sounds like a step down a dark road for a guy his age . The boys on the other hand can get by with it . One of the rewards of youth.
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    41 degrees right now and the high will be 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day today , supposed to be 63 and sunny tomorrow and 70 over the weekend . I deserve it after such a $#@!ty spring .
    Do something Danke

The high will be 60 today.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful today , i made a trip to the dump this morning then made a big breakfast and took a nap . I am pretty good at this retirement stuff , I should not have waited so long .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 69.

Calvin Coolidge

High for today will be 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Another beautiful day . Finishing my prep for my giant bonfire .
    Do something Danke

High of 64 today but its supposed to rain all day.

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A week from today i will resume wood splitting in preparation for winter . Annual harvest feast and bonfire Sat .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy and rainy all day with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Not a cloud in the sky today. High will be 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Sixty and sunny for the Weekend . It is because God loves me .
    Do something Danke