Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Cloudy with a high of 42.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cold and windy today .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 37.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cold , windy and snow today
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 73.

Calvin Coolidge

I was shoveling some manure today . A little warm for that , I had to come out of my flannel , past four March's I've had to wear my flannel .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 75.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

I mowed the front yard and retilled and reraked Mrs O's radish , tomato & bell pepper garden spot before the rain came in . I need to sell some eggs .Still have one hen huse left to clean out and some mowing to do on the other side of the road , maybe Fri & Sat . Two of my Pear and two of my Peach trees are starting to bloom , the prior three years wiped out be heavy Apr snows so we will see . I did come up with a box of .223 and 9 MM for 62 FRN's . Hopefully Danke will loan me some lunch money .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-07-2021 at 03:11 PM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rainy with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

rain . I was hoping Danke would stop by and clean out the last hen house .
    Do something Danke

Light rain with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining but I got some mowing done , sprayed some weeds and cleaned out the last hen house first . So I am going to loaf now. Start my Christmas list for Danke .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 62.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained so much last night and this morning I have geese flying over the front yard . My peach and cherry trees are blooming now along with 2/3s of the Pears , only one apple tree so far . Hoping no snow storms now like the past three years.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Still raining , cold and windy .Maybe tomorrow there can be sunshine . Put on muh wool socks and fleece hoodie on top of muh red flannel today .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Still raining , cold and windy .Maybe tomorrow there can be sunshine . Put on muh wool socks and fleece hoodie on top of muh red flannel today .
    April in N.C. is where we get it all. One day shorts and sandals, next red flannels and wool socks. Heavy rain yesterday. Today is 72 with a nice breeze. Rain tamped the yellow pollen clouds down, so today is an excellent day for sipping beer and puttering about the lawn.

Cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 56.

Calvin Coolidge

Clear with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Mowed one side of the tank trap today but its still wet . Did some plowing , changed a tire . Going to get a new one on that rim Fri. . Still have one more to do Maybe Danke will come by to help .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rained all day
    Do something Danke

Partly sunny with a high of 62.

Calvin Coolidge