Page 92 of 126 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

I split a rick of wood today and cleaned out some ashes . Going to get the fire cranked up at sundown tomorrow hard . 14 tomorrow night.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 22.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 22.

I chucked a rick of wood today . Probably split a rick tomorrow . Got a break in the cold today and tomorrow , Sunny and 39 today , 45 tomorrow , back to 17 on Mon night

Cloudy with a high of 34.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 47.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cloudy with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 40.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining today , i might get a load of ammo and a load of fuel . If @Danke would loan me some stimuli I could get the higher octane .

Cloudy with a high of 33.

Calvin Coolidge

I have a nice fire tonight of Ash , Red Oak etc . 30 and Freezing rain is the forecast.

Cloudy with a high of 37.

Calvin Coolidge

Everything is covered in ice , but in a couple hours the temp is supposed to get to 40 . Probably three inches of rain past three days . My fire is very nice .

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Drizzling with a high of 37.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Finally , today some wonderful sunshine . Not in the ten day forecast though after today .

Cloudy with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

I chucked a rick of wood today , maybe split another rick Sun or Mon ., might get me to March then. Temp.'s have been mild overall first half of Jan which has been nice . Gives me a chance to get ahead . I just hope it stays dry . The only bad thing about mild temp's is rain and mud . I scored some #6 shot 12 Ga today . I have plenty of Buck in 00 , 1 , 3 , 4 and shot in 2,3, 4, 7 1/2 , 8 and 9 but I can always use a few 5's and 6's . 5's are good for pheasant and 6's are good for rabbits and I expect both will work for zombies .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-08-2021 at 07:28 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Made a trip to the dump after I was done in the feed lot . Then rolled up all my extension cords from my Christmas lights . Probably put up my reindeer before the football game. Fire going , I think it was 25 last night . I probably need a box of .38 S & W . Be a good time for Danke to bring me something , I have bourbon .

Cloudy with a high of 33.

Calvin Coolidge

Into January and the Woolly Worm I met seems to be correct.. it has been mild..

I am still feeding the Hummingbirds..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I split a rick of wood today , might do another soon and then hold off . Thermometer said 28 when I was outside working . Laying by the fire now taking it easy . Waiting for that slacker Danke to bring me some ammo .

Cloudy with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

I chucked a rick of wood today , my fire is going nicely . Supposed to warm up Tue. through Tue with just Sat looking cold . The nicest day being tomorrow at 44 and Sunny of course I'll be working.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 92 of 126 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast