Page 73 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

January in N.C. has been downright springlike. Starting Sun. days will drop into the 40's and nights will drop into the 20's.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    January in N.C. has been downright springlike. Starting Sun. days will drop into the 40's and nights will drop into the 20's.
    Nights will be dropping into the single digits here starting on Saturday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Forecast says 12 ,12 , 15 and 19 for lows Sat through Tue nights . Wed I will split some wood unless Danke comes by tomorrow and does it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Forecast says 12 ,12 , 15 and 19 for lows Sat through Tue nights . Wed I will split some wood unless Danke comes by tomorrow and does it .

Getting a lot of snow today/tonight. Can you stop by tomorrow? And bring your shovel.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If Danke comes by it will probably be to 'borrow' wood. I'd set guard dog if I were you.

It was supposed to snow for the next 3 days but its looking like yesterday will be the only time we get some. High for today will be 38.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cleaned out muh coals and have a roaring fire . Ready for the teens tonight . Right now a brisk 40 mph wind . The Great Sagamore is in for the evening . All the livestock put up and tools put away . May split a little wood tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If Danke comes by it will probably be to 'borrow' wood. I'd set guard dog if I were you.
    I must spread some reputation around .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    13 with an 8 mph breeze currently . I think that is pretty much the forecast for tomorrow morning as well .
    Do something Danke

Currently it is 5 degrees out and cloudy. High for today will be 23.

Calvin Coolidge

A wonderful fire . Today I split some wood , chucked some wood. My back is getting sore . Probably lay off a couple days and just stoke the fire .
    Do something Danke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 11.13.03 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	546.6 KB 
ID:	7393

Bring your shovel @oyarde
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13 degrees right now and the high for today will be 30.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Probably cut a load of logs Fri and then chuck some split wood. Putting in a new bathroom sink today . Maybe Danke will come by and learn something useful .
    Do something Danke

Snow showers throughout the day. High for today will be 34.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brother brought home a cat an hour ago. Not sure what breed he is but hes black and white and my brother named him Frank. He was hanging out at one of the houses my brother is renovating and fixing up and he decided to keep him. The other two cats we have aren't being very friendly towards him but hopefully they'll warm up to him quickly.

Calvin Coolidge

My old barn cat was a big black Persian with yellow eyes named Bubba . He kind of acted like a dog .
    Do something Danke

Rainy and foggy with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

I was a little torn today , I could not decide to go see Neil Diamond for his Birthday or go see the Presidents March for Life speech so I chucked some wood instead . Does not look like I need wood rest of this month .Supposed to be 25 to 40 now through Feb 02 according to the extended forecast. Figure maybe four rick for Feb worst case and I have close to three stacked up . I might need to split another rick or two but will probably just work on sawing some logs into rounds for next yr and the yr after . MAybe Danke will come by to do some work and avoid the Chinese black death bat $#@!ing virus .
    Do something Danke

I am sorry to report that we will not be keeping the cat my brother brought home. He's gonna give it to one of his friends instead. Plus the other two cats aren't getting along with him. According to what I've read it'll takes weeks for them to get accustomed to the new cat. Its pretty unfortunate, as I have grown quite attached to this cat in a short amount of time.

Calvin Coolidge

Snowing once again like it has been the last 3 days and will continue to do so until 8 pm. High for today will be 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Flurries this morning and probably yet tonight . I will probably cut some logs tomorrow . I usually try not to do that on Sun but the Mrs may be gone .
    Do something Danke

Snow plow created a snow berm in driveway. My brother reversed his car over it and it partially tore off the lower molding underneath the bumper.

Had to repair that today, no sign of Oyarde to help.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

I sawed a load of logs today . My back is still sore so trying to take it easy . Put a new plug on one of my trouble lights. Might split some wood tomorrow . Beautiful afternoon today , nice to see it sunny out .
    Do something Danke

Foggy with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Mild but wet..

Just bought another load of Wood,, not because we need it,,

just because I said I would. Well stocked for spring.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Seems the more mild temps are to last another week then back down to 20.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy once again with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge