Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 3647

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Partly cloudy with a high of 75.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raining here of course in the Ohio River valley rainforest . The jungle is healthy , dense and growing. Hopefully the monkey pox stays in Dallas .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-10-2022 at 05:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy with a high of 75.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Time for a propane refill. Up 18% from this time last year. Let's go, Brandon!

Cloudy with a high of 72.

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stormed last night , night before and in the forecast tonigt and tomorow. It would take two weeks for it to dry out around here, temps move into 90's now next four days here in the jungle.
    Do something Danke

This next work week in S.C.:

Monday: 96 degrees
    Tues. 99 degrees
    Wed. 99 degrees
    Thurs. 96 degrees

Think it's time to invest in one of these...

Heat advisory starts at noon , checked the pollen advisory . Think I'll start my kick back day at 10am today instead of noon. Wed I'm going to mow the ditches and I have appraisals Tue and Thurs
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 90.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 98.

Calvin Coolidge

Got the ditches mowed today , one was still very wet but three days in the 90's dried two of the others out. Put up a railing on the basement stairs , Mrs O is getting old.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 93.

Calvin Coolidge

Five days in mid 90's , going to get a break for two days over the weekend then back to upper nineties again for rest of week.
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Stormed this morning while I was mowing . Probably change the oil in the jap zero Sunday. Need to get out the sprayer and do a little weed killing , maybe tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with high of 70.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 93.

Calvin Coolidge

All caught up with weeds , mowing , tree trimming , oil - filter changes etc now for the first time this month probably, 90 today so I may loaf after noon . tomorrow and Thurs Ive got work to do. Need to do some tire rotations here sometime .Wheres Danke when you need him ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-20-2022 at 09:21 AM.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 98.

Calvin Coolidge

92 and rain tomorrow , probably wont rotate tires tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 90.

Calvin Coolidge

Finished all my mowing yesterday and today except the South end ditches . Debating on weather to do it today too , supposed to rain tomorrow I think.
    Do something Danke

Rain with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

Supposed to be nice two days , then 90 again two days , rain a day and nice again. I'll take it
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.