Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Put the flat I got fixed on my truck back on today and fixed some potholes in the drive.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 48.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 53.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Inch of rain on all the melted snow and now we have the annual flood risk.
    Do something Danke

Had to get out the chainsaw today , had a log jam at a culvert that was nearly over ran . Dead pc of hickory wrapped up in some down , old line that was in the woods the phone co or electric co left there .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 43.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 46.

Calvin Coolidge

Shoveled some more gravel today , think I'm caught up on my bridge , culvert , drive and ditch repairs .
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Still sunny so I dug a couple post holes today. Started up the tractor and fired up the tiller. Maybe plow the garden today or tomorrow. If Danke would come by to rake it for me after I'll be set .I'm getting a little old for all this work .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Replaced all of my bolt latches with broken handles on them on the newer chicken house today after I went down to the bait and tackle to see if there were any new guns , just a couple 6 1/2 mm's .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 65.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain starts tomorrow but it has been so nice having a sunny and dry week with daytime temps at normal or above. Probably not enough to make up for last March and the 35 degree avg or the two below avg temp , cold springs before but certainly nice. Nice that the yard and drive are all dried out for a change.
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 56.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Still soaked from the last rain , more coming
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 54.

Calvin Coolidge

Think its been around 45 all day. Pretty damp and cool . Picked up some feed and grass seed at the farm store.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 45.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 36.

Calvin Coolidge

Global cooling climate returned this week
    Do something Danke

Think winters over. Took the weekend to mulch flower beds, sow grass, lime, fertilize and overspread cow manure on lawn. Thankfully it is a small lawn. I don't much care for all the hubbub but if it makes the missus happy....

I have some grass seed , I'm torn on if I should put it out . Probably should drink some bourbon and consider it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have some grass seed , I'm torn on if I should put it out . Probably should drink some bourbon and consider it .
    That sounds like a good plan. One shouldn't rush on these kinds of decisions.

Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast