Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

I sawed up a pile of stuff I had from last yr that I thought was just a hair too long to fit on the fire today . High of 31 but probably 76 in here .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy today with a high of 45.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Going to be 45 and sunny today . Pretty good for this time of year
    Do something Danke

Tomorrow I am going to chuck some wood for Jan . Maybe go to the post office , see if Danke sent me a card and some cash .
    Do something Danke

36 and cloudy right now with a high of 43.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Loaded up some ash logs to take to a young friend . Waiting for Danke to come by and take me to the bar for pulled pork , beers and shots .
    Do something Danke

40 degrees tomorrow but snow Sun night they say . I'll probably clean some ashes out tomorrow . Maybe Wed go haul a load of logs down for next winter . Hopefully Danke is Christmas shopping for me .
    Do something Danke

Currently 31 out and sunny. It was supposed to snow last night and early this morning but it never ended up happening. High for today will be 35.

Calvin Coolidge

45 out but the storm is coming , should arrive tomorrow afternoon according to the white weather people .
    Do something Danke

Looks like maybe 4 inches of snow but I am sitting around in a T shirt , probably about 78 degrees in here . Nice fire .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Started snowing around 8 last night and continued snowing all the way up to 2 am.

Calvin Coolidge

Been mostly cloudy today with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

So my brother has this 18 year old kid working for him. He told me last night that the kid showed up for work late yesterday his house burned down, all 4 of his dogs died due to smoke inhalation, and that his moms boyfriend started the fire and committed suicide with a shotgun while the house was on fire.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-18-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So my brother has this 18 year old kid working for him. He told me last night that the kid showed up for work late yesterday his house burned down, all 4 of his dogs died due to smoke inhalation, and that his moms boyfriend started the fire and committed suicide with a shotgun while the house was on fire.
    Thats not a very cheerful story . Not sure how big of a loss four house dogs or the mom's boyfriend are ( I'd survive it OK )but I am sure it would suck to lose your house in a fire . Is there anything your brother can do to help him ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-18-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    Do something Danke

I split some wood today .
    Do something Danke

11 degrees tonight and tomorrow night then warm up to 40 to 50 degrees during the day the next three days . I'll need to let muh fire die down and clean out some coals .
    Do something Danke

Everybody try and come up with a more cheerful Christmas story than anti G .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Everybody try and come up with a more cheerful Christmas story than anti G .
    I got a couple more stories that aren't cheerful. Maybe I'll talk about them if the appropriate thread is ever made.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got a couple more stories that aren't cheerful. Maybe I'll talk about them if the appropriate thread is ever made.
    You can put them in here after new years
    Do something Danke

Jesus...

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

What's Up With This Weather Stuff?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I sawed up a load of logs for next year today . Ham in the oven .
    Do something Danke

Supposed to be in the mid to high 40s for the whole week next week. High for today was 39.

Calvin Coolidge

Merry Christmas ! I will be busy handing out gifts to the Grandkids for a couple days then probably splitting wood Mon and working part time Tue & Thurs . Gotta roll muh change for a few New Years drinks , doing my part keep the economy chooglin'
    Do something Danke

Sunny all day with a high of 44.

Calvin Coolidge

I am going to unload a load of logs today and split some wood .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by feestopic View Post
    Winter is coming
    Maybe
    Do something Danke

I'll probably load up another load of green logs for next yr on Fri . I need to change the oil in the F150 too and probably pick up a Hydraulic oil filter here sometime . I think I might be getting close to having enough gas mixed up for the Stihl .
    Do something Danke

I cleaned out and hauled out two buckets of ashes today and dumped them in the creek . Took about 10 minutes . Probably more than Danke does all day .
    Do something Danke

Foggy out this morning. High for today will be 52.

Calvin Coolidge