Page 61 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Beautiful day. I’m planning on riding out mama animal’s house and we’re going shopping and having dinner. She wants to eat at this fancy Mexican joint near her house. The food’s good but it’s expensive and my mom is a master of disappearing when the bill comes. She always orders the most expensive thing on the menu, too. It’s annoying because she barely eats. I swear the woman barley weighs 100 l swear and 90% of her diet is pink wine and high blood pressure medication. How does someone who drinks that much have high blood pressure?

She’s going to be happy because I’m surprising her with a new pair of cute shoes. I hope they fit her. She wears a 1/2 size smaller than me so I usually try them on and if I can get them on but they’re a tad too tight then they fit her but it’s summer and she keeps her toenails long because she has short toes and she thinks they look better in sandals when they’re long. They don’t. They look weird as hell. She gets mad when I tease her but she bitches that her close toe shoes don’t fit and doesn’t seem to get that it’s because she has crazy ass toenails. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Around 10 PM last night I hear my cats growling. This didn't surprise me as they both growl at each other whenever they are about to fight. I turn my head to see where the cats were and I noticed they were growling at something on the back porch. I turn the lights on to see what they were looking at and there was a black cat laying down in front of the back door, trolling both my cats. The cat had a purple collar around its neck so it wasn't a stray. Had to go out a few times to chase the cat away but it kept coming back to the door. It even started walking towards the door and one of my cats attacked the door trying to get to the cat. I had seen the cat a lot the past few months but never laying out on my back porch. Eventually after an hour the cat stopped and probably went back home.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-21-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Around 10 PM last night I hear my cats growling. This didn't surprise me as they both growl at each other whenever they are about to fight. I turn my head to see where the cats were and I noticed they were growling at something on the back porch. I turn the lights on to see what they were looking at and there was a black cat laying down in front of the back door, trolling both my cats. The cat had a purple collar around its neck so it wasn't a stray. Had to go out a few times to chase the cat away but it kept coming back to the door. It even started walking towards the door and one of my cats attacked the door trying to get to the cat. I had seen the cat a lot the past few months but never laying out on my back porch. Eventually after an hour the cat stopped and probably went back home.
    Brian Setzer
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Beautiful day.

I was right. Mom’s toenails were ghetto, af. When we got to the expensive Mexican restaurant, I went to the ladies rom and my mom accidentally ordered me a pitcher of margaritas instead of just one. We got a little buzzed and she kept calling my phone at the mall when we were shopping. I was standing right there but she thought she was lost. I told her not to worry, I wouldn’t let a stranger take her drunk ass and if they did, I’d put out a Matti s Call for her. I wasn’t looking for anything but I take her because she can’t see sizes and she trusts me to tell her if something makes her ass look sad. Poor pocket placement on jeans can give you sad ass if you’re not careful. She ended up going for jeans but bought a pair of old lady comfort shoes and a pair of sparkly Booties to wear dancing and gambling this winter. I hate to tell her but those shoes aren’t going to fit when she cuts those creepy ass toenails.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 08-22-2019 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Fucking autocorrect on phone

I cut my toe nails today because I did not want to be ghetto. Plus with the coming global cooling I will be wearing muh wool socks more and I cannot risk bog toe nail holes in the ends of those .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I cut my toe nails today because I did not want to be ghetto. Plus with the coming global cooling I will be wearing muh wool socks more and I cannot risk bog toe nail holes in the ends of those .
    Yours probably don't qualify as ghetto -just a bit gross. My mom's are professionally manicured and painted - imagine those long fake fingernails on someones toes.

80% chance of global precipitation today

I am working and have a 100% chance of being salty. I have to work with Sarah today. All my regulars will just sit and talk about her titties. These guys will sit at the bar for three hours and talk about nothing but this girl's titties. I've run out of things to say about them and they think I'm jealous because I get bored talking about them but I'm actually not. I would've liked them when I was younger but I'm glad I don't have them now. I've seen what DDD's look like at 50. I don't even wear a bra and no one notices.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yours probably don't qualify as ghetto -just a bit gross. My mom's are professionally manicured and painted - imagine those long fake fingernails on someones toes.

80% chance of global precipitation today

I am working and have a 100% chance of being salty. I have to work with Sarah today. All my regulars will just sit and talk about her titties. These guys will sit at the bar for three hours and talk about nothing but this girl's titties. I've run out of things to say about them and they think I'm jealous because I get bored talking about them but I'm actually not. I would've liked them when I was younger but I'm glad I don't have them now. I've seen what DDD's look like at 50. I don't even wear a bra and no one notices.
    Pics or GTFO.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yah...I did the same.

LoL at "bog toe"

Yup, that's me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pics or GTFO.
    Of guys talking about titties?

Her parents came in today and they told me she (hot tittie girl) talks about me all the time and says how funny I am. I thought that was sweet but the bar guys says she has the gay for me and they will pay to watch. She doesn't have the gay. She's just really sweet and dumb. True story. I asked her to run to the back of the bar by the pool tables and get me some quarters from the change machine. So she goes back there and we watched her for a good 5 minutes try to stick those dollar bills in the ATM. She came back and asked if she was suppose to stick the bills in and I was like, yeah and she says she thinks it's broken and I told her to try the change machine. Like magic, it worked. This girl graduated from Ole Miss with a marketing degree. o_O

Lightening strike at PGA tour.

Pretty cool out right now at 64 degrees.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of only 79.

I have to go to werk today. Three days a week might be too much. On Friday morning I'm excited to go to work but by Sunday, I hate people again. Maybe I should just work Saturday and Sunday.

76 right now and the high for today will be 79. Just got back from the gym for taking a week off since I didn't feel well for a couple days. Ended up doing legs. Now they'll be sore for at least 4-5 days since thats usually the case whenever I go a week without training them.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-25-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

It barely got to 80 today and it was overcast so it felt really cool outside. Nice break from the humid heat we've been having.

So, lemme tell ya what I found at work today. I'm sweeping around the claw machine and golf game back by the dart boards and I found a giant purple dildo. WTF? Took it out on the patio and took pics of it so if anyone wants a dick pic (@RJB @Dr.3D @Danke ) pm me.

Edit: Why isn't the mention working for RJB? Has he still got me blocked?
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 08-25-2019 at 04:01 PM.

It barely got to 80 today and it was overcast so it felt really cool outside. Nice break from the humid heat we've been having.

So, lemme tell ya what I found at work today. I'm sweeping around the claw machine and golf game back by the dart boards and I found a giant purple dildo. WTF? Took it out on the patio and took pics of it so if anyone wants a dick pic (@RJB @Dr.3D @Danke ) pm me.

Edit: Why isn't the mention working for RJB? Has he still got me blocked?
    Nothing works for RJB he has been reported missing .
    Do something Danke

Today I pressure washed the East side of the outbuilding , the East and North side of the cottage in the woods . Took me about six hours . I am getting a little old to be on a ladder for 6 hours .
    Do something Danke

Rest, ice, medicate. That’s what you do after knee replacement.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Rest, ice, medicate. That’s what you do after knee replacement.
    I wish you a good recovery .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy right now with it currently being 66 degrees. 50% chance of rain starting at 10.

Calvin Coolidge

I was going to haul some logs today , but it has been raining cats & dogs , supposed to until Wed.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy and a high of only 81. Sweet!

I'm headed out to a Craft Beer & Liquor event and then we have tickets to see a soccer game. Atlanta United is playing Minnesota United. I bet Danke will be in the $#@!ty seats near those crazy club fans with the horns, lol. I will be living it up in a luxury suite in the Gullwing Club. He better not try to tell security he knows me and pass off one of his cheap ass fake RPF business cards.

Raining again . I should have gotten Danke to take me to the game .
    Do something Danke

Currently 78 degrees right now and the high for today will be 80.

Calvin Coolidge

I went ahead and cut up a load of Oak logs and loaded them on the trailer in the rain . Now that we live in the new Ohio River Valley global cooling rain forest I did notice by looking at my yearly summary from the electric co that my monthly bills have evened out . Lowered cost this year and according to my last three monthly summarizations I am only using 1346.00 , 1360.00 and 1370.00 dollars more per yr than the most efficient homes in my area . Those unwashed barbarians must be huddled around a candle eating raw hot dogs or live in a house not thrown up by a farmer in the 20's - 50's with little insulation .
    Do something Danke

Suzanimal United beat Danke United.

I think it’s pretty cute that our cheering section has a big ass peach and white flag that says, Bless Your Heart in giant letters. The cheer kinda sucks, though. It goes A *pause* T *pause* L *pause* then you just repeating it faster. I think the cheer group got drunk and gave up before they were finished.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On and off rain today (yesterday now) and I fixed the tread on one of the bolt holes for the transmission pan that I dropped to clean and change the filter (wish they would make those external, like on some cars).

I must have over torqued the nuts, leaks now. Frick. Will smother the gasket with RTV tomorrow and see if that stops the leaking. Wish Oyarde wasn’t so lazy, I could use a hand. Maybe the drunk slut is available.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Of guys talking about titties?

Her parents came in today and they told me she (hot tittie girl) talks about me all the time and says how funny I am.
    Of hot tittie girl.

See, I never get included in the fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    On and off rain today (yesterday now) and I fixed the tread on one of the bolt holes for the transmission pan that I dropped to clean and change the filter (wish they would make those external, like on some cars).

I must have over torqued the nuts, leaks now. Frick. Will smother the gasket with RTV tomorrow and see if that stops the leaking. Wish Oyarde wasn’t so lazy, I could use a hand. Maybe the drunk slut is available.
    I've got a torque wrench...

I've got a torque wrench...
    I have a couple (three actually, two 3/8 inch and one 1/2 inch) But honestly, I didn’t think I made them that tight. I thought I was being careful. Maybe they are not tight enough?
    Last edited by Danke; 08-28-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have a couple (three actually, two 3/8 inch and one 1/2 inch) But honestly, I didn’t think I made them that tight. I thought I was being careful. Maybe they are not tight enough?
    Trans pans are tricky, easily warped and people are scared of over tightening.

15 ft-lbs should do it.

With a 3/8 drive ratchet and good leverage that's about one "ugga-dugga".

Trans pans are tricky, easily warped and people are scared of over tightening.

15 ft-lbs should do it.

With a 3/8 drive ratchet and good leverage that's about one "ugga-dugga".
    ya, when the sun comes up, I’ll put it back on the lift and check them with a torque wrench.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video