Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Partly cloudy with a high of 64.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today I chopped up some leaves . blew some leaves and stacked some wood I had previously split , Beautiful day , 64 and sunny , forecast tomorrow 63 and sunny. hope I'm done with leaves.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clear with a high of 53.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 57.

Calvin Coolidge

summer ends this week , high of 39 saturday and below normal temps after , still sunny and 70 now , beautiful.
    Do something Danke

Mostly clear with a high of 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Clear with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

Six of the next 9 nights at 19 degrees to 25 degrees . It was 70 and sunny on my way home at dusk yesterday. Winter has began 41 days early and summer just ended. Wonderful weather in Sept , Oct and first 11 days of Nov overall so pretty nice . It is the only nice , dry weather we get anymore, rest of the yr cold , wet , humid or hot . I split a little wood today and sawed a few logs in half. Might light my first fire tomorrow evening. Parked a little wood next to the house .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-11-2022 at 05:06 PM.
    Do something Danke

Little over 2 inches of snow so far , 19 tomorrow night, was 60 yesterday morning . Summer is over , winter is here . The lean times are coming upon us .The wind will blow and the Wendigo will prowl the night. Here the deer though are fat and the firewood dry. Eleven days to Thanksgiving . Happy Thanksgiving and may we see another Autumn with only three percent inflation in our lives .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clear with a high of 37.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 37.

Calvin Coolidge

Clear with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

Dropping into the 20s. 26 this morning.
    Yuk.

South Washington is not south enough.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Partly cloudy with a high of 28.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 32.

Calvin Coolidge

Been in the teens for a few nights with highs around freezing, finally warming up a little tomorrow to 47 and sunny. I might try and get muh reindeer out
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clear with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

It's gonna rain
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Beautiful day today and yesterday , 57 and sunny . Think the rain is supposed to start tomorrow evening.
    Do something Danke

Mostly clear with a high of 59.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 53.

Calvin Coolidge

Due to the high quantity and frequency of low-value posts, this thread is being closed.