Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

going to turn cold wed afternoon and looks to set in. i blame Danke.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 40.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

39 out dropping to 14 tonight . Going to chuck a little wood this aftenoon.
    Do something Danke

I have a nice fire of ash and oak going .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 18.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A break in the rain,, Sunny and 40-50s through the weekend.
    Death Wish and Sativa to greet the day.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    5 currently.

Forecast to drop to -10 tonight.

Made good ice all this week, opening day of ice racing should be on Sunday.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

12 tonight , 15 Tue night , 12 Wed night , rest of the month doesnt look too bad so far .. Been about 14 the past two mornings .I'm probably gonna split some wood between Sat and Mon just in case Feb is cold. Never really know what to expect
    Do something Danke

Clear with a high of 26.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 26.

Calvin Coolidge

Snow showers with a high of 30.

Calvin Coolidge

warm today ( 40's ) then back into the teens or single digits 5 of the next 6 nights . Five degrees Tue night .Going to split a little wood today. Probably need to pick up another truck battery soon . I have a new one in muh oldest one. Those things have gotten expensive lately.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-24-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    Do something Danke

Have a nice oak fire going . Split about a rick today of oak and ash and parked it by the house. I think I've still got a rick and a half or slightly more of the same in the basement. Looks like after Sat it is going to warm back up a bit . I'll take a look at things then.
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 13.

Calvin Coolidge

weselldeadlots.com is giving great opportunities to the companies to buy the non moving stocks such as Electrical, Electronics, Cosmetics, Garments, Building Material Stocks in cheap price. weselldeadlots is UAE largest dead stocks seller

Mostly sunny with a high of 13.

Calvin Coolidge

Three degrees this morning , ten tomorrow morning . I chucked some wood today after my yearly physical.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 50.

I have been told on prior occasion, that winter is coming.

We shall see
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Cloudy with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

-1 at 10 am.

Approached -15 below last night...one station reports -17 the other -12.

Possible blizzard nor'easter storm this weekend...may be nothing, may be three feet of snow...forecast confidence is low.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Back to single digits tomorrow evening. Stay warm AF.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 29.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 21.

Calvin Coolidge

About 3 here this morning again . Going to warm up until Thurs night then back to seven , zero and teens the next five nights . Bring on the global warming !
    Do something Danke

Guess I'll split a little wood tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 29.

Calvin Coolidge

I split another rick of wood today to get ready for the next arctic blast Thurs evening . Lovely day roday , 35 and sunny. Even the birds seem happy. Going tomorrow to pick up a new truck battery . Old one still limping along fine on a day like this but last time it dropped to three I had to jump it. Looks like 7 Thurs night and minus 2 the next night so Im just going to get it out of the way tomorrow while I have time and it isnt cold. I also have some oil changes I need to do soon , wait for the next warm spell after the next storm I reckon. I have the oil for one but still need to pick some up for the other.
    Do something Danke

I moved to Florida and was 30 last night. This isn't how it's supposed to work.

Cloudy with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.