Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Rained a bit here and there was only lasted a few minutes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rained yesterday , last night , could resume tomorrow so I will be doing some mowing later today . I will be happy to be in the sunshine .
    Do something Danke

Everything still squishes when you step on it but sunny all day for the first time this month . I needed to get muh sprayer out but ran out of daylight . Did get all the mowing done and put up a new light fixture on the back porch , not sure why we need three but Mrs O is crazy so it is best to just humor her . Put up a new blind in her office . Not sure how she broke the other one but she could break an anvil .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-25-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Gonna be in the 80s for the rest of the week.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

High was 88 today.

Calvin Coolidge

A huge storm came in around 9 pm last night. Woke up to see both of my trash cans in my backyard. The neighbors across from me had their big evergreen tree uprooted and the neighbors to the right of me had one of their trees get knocked down.

Calvin Coolidge

I've been off for the past few days and it's been so cloudy I couldn't enjoy the pool. Of course, the sun came out this afternoon and I have to work in the morning. I'm excited to start my new schedule next week. I'm only going to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Either Friday or Saturday (maybe both) will be night shifts.

Mr A's car died and he's commandeered mine so I'm back in the van for the moment. We're looking for me a car and I have my eye on a convertible. It's a Toyota Solara in pearl white. Sweet. I took it for a test drive and I thought I looked pretty cute in it but Mr A told me to think it over. He's worried I won't be able to see out of it with the top up but if I really wanted it, I could buy it. I'm going to decide by Monday and go get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've been off for the past few days and it's been so cloudy I couldn't enjoy the pool. Of course, the sun came out this afternoon and I have to work in the morning. I'm excited to start my new schedule next week. I'm only going to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Either Friday or Saturday (maybe both) will be night shifts.

Mr A's car died and he's commandeered mine so I'm back in the van for the moment. We're looking for me a car and I have my eye on a convertible. It's a Toyota Solara in pearl white. Sweet. I took it for a test drive and I thought I looked pretty cute in it but Mr A told me to think it over. He's worried I won't be able to see out of it with the top up but if I really wanted it, I could buy it. I'm going to decide by Monday and go get it.
    Just bike to work, or get a motorized moped.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just bike to work, or get a motorized moped.
    I would look much cuter in the convertible.

True story. I thought of you when I was car searching. I wasn't really sure what I wanted but I like white cars so I searched Craigslist and filtered to white to see what was out there. Anyway, I came across an ice cream truck and thought of you. It was only 3,000.00 AND it came with all the ice cream the man hadn't sold.

It was hot and sunny today. I had to work but I don't have to work until 5 tomorrow so I'm hoping the sun comes back and I can get in the pool.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

80 degrees right now and the high will be 83.

Calvin Coolidge

True story. I thought of you when I was car searching. I wasn't really sure what I wanted but I like white cars so I searched Craigslist and filtered to white to see what was out there. Anyway, I came across an ice cream truck and thought of you. It was only 3,000.00 AND it came with all the ice cream the man hadn't sold.

It was hot and sunny today. I had to work but I don't have to work until 5 tomorrow so I'm hoping the sun comes back and I can get in the pool.
    You are going to look very , very good in the convertible.
    Do something Danke

White cars? You have something against black cars?

Calvin Coolidge

I came back to the farm to do some work around 4 pm , started raining .
    Do something Danke

Electric out by nightfall .
    Do something Danke

Two inches of rain yesterday before the power went out .
    Do something Danke

Sunny and hot. I spent a few hours in the pool, did some laundry, and put a meatloaf in the fridge to cook for Mr A for dinner tomorrow. He's gonna be bummed when he figures out it's a turkey loaf. I would've used beef but we didn't have any and today is my first week of only working weekends and I didn't want to leave the house. Mr A is at Men's Club tonight.

I also did a little online shopping. A dress I've had my eye on FINALLY went on sale and I also bought some heels to go with it. I think I have a bag to match.

I'm so excited.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    High was 88 today.

Calvin Coolidge

82 out right now and the high will be 90.

Calvin Coolidge

In the 90's and sunny. Mr A promised he'd come home early and drink beer in the pool with me.

Fifty percent chance of rain every day . Guy I used to work with asked me today what that means , I said it is going to rain . Ir did , poured this afternoon .
    Do something Danke

“The air was oppressive even in the early morning hour, hot with the scorching promise of a noon of glaring blue sky and pitiless bronze sun.”
    — Margaret Mitchell, Gone With the Wind

The high was 88 today. Rain was in the forecast but it never ended up happening.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-03-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like a storm blowing in .
    Do something Danke

High was 92 yesterday.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stormed this afternoon . Got a rainbow though .
    Do something Danke

Had a light rain at about 2 pm.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained last night , looks like rain again .
    Do something Danke

72 right now and the high for today will be 81.

Calvin Coolidge

73 right now and the high later today will be 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy.

Mr A is working on the weed wacker. He just called it a $#@!. I figure it must be going well because he hasn't called it a $#@!ing whore yet.