Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Been humid a week at least , pretty much ever since it warmed up . Typical spring in line with the previous four . Cold and snow in April , humid in May with over avg precipitation from Feb on. All that snow that wiped out my fruit tree production for years due to global warming . I decided I'm going to start taking it off my taxes as a crop loss .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly sunny with a high of 82.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 83.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 61.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining . I went and broke loose a bunch of rusty old bolts on a rust bucket disc i bought at an auction earlier this week and adjusted it back straight. The main shaft was greased though so I'm just going to use it as is. Not going to put any money in it. I think I've got under 27.00 in it now. The ol' Mac 1/2 drive 13/16 impact socket held up so I wiped it down and put it back for another day . No busted knuckles or split sockets so a victory.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 57.

Calvin Coolidge

43 degrees and raining when I went to the dump this morning . 45 in the morning is the forecast.
    Do something Danke

I'm thinking cold winter coming , hope Danke will be OK in his spider hole on the prairie , maybe a nice , sweet buffalo chip fire to keep a glimmer of hope in him.I'll probably start splitting wood in Sept. and really get busy on it in Nov
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 65.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I put together a new snow plow today. Getting ready for next April .45 tomorrow morning is the rumor .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Mounted muh plow on a tractor this morning. Pushed a little gravel . Done for the day . Thinking I may go look at some 3/4 dr breaker bars soon . I'd like a longer one . Supposed to be sunny today but looked like rain last night and this morning so who knows.
    Do something Danke

Partly sunny with a high of 73.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Few more inches of rain . Rain again tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

Power out a few hours today . Tree fell on a line , mud slide up he highway to the east. Slackers waited until it quit raining to work on it . Fog and 62 in the morning before the rain starts again .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 82.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

Been pretty sticky out since the rain finally quit a couple days ago but there was a little breeze today. Yesterday I mowed the tank trap and shoveled some gravel .Loafing today since it is my birthday . I did go pick up a check and deposit it. Probably take the Mrs out for a draft beer tonight .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Been pretty sticky out since the rain finally quit a couple days ago but there was a little breeze today. Yesterday I mowed the tank trap and shoveled some gravel .Loafing today since it is my birthday . I did go pick up a check and deposit it. Probably take the Mrs out for a draft beer tonight .
    If you’re outside today please remember that sunscreen only works if other people wear their’s too.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-06-2021 at 03:34 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sunny with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Going to take a nap today among the Cicadas in the woods. I dont need sun screen and neither do they .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

More rain . Everything nice and wet . Probably OK for those who managed to get crops in . I always like to be done about the end of the first week of May . I imagine many were not this yr.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained all day , again.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge