Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

raining again
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Rain coming , sprinkling now . I did get some supplies today , oil for the F 150 , oil for the chainsaw , Chicken feed , new hummingbird feeder , couple boxes of 30 06 , Mothers Day flowers , 5 silver eagles . Was hoping Danke would show up to help pay .
    check is in the mail.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sunny with a high of 53.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Today is high winds but the dry day of the week , water standing everywhere . I picked up a saw horse and a wheel barrow at an auction.
    Do something Danke

Light rain with a high of 50.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

40 and wet
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 57.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly sunny with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rain with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 56.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Clear with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Supposed to reach 70 three consecutive days but the next week long rain starts on Sunday , still wet from the last two.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thurs & Fri finally caught up with the mowing , still need to do more weed eating , maybe Danke can come by tomorrow and help .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thurs & Fri finally caught up with the mowing , still need to do more weed eating , maybe Danke can come by tomorrow and help .

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/74...419cc5fd71.mp4
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cloudy with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain tonight , tomorrow and the next day .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 61.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 70.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Been raining four days now I think .At my age you loose track . I saw a Cicada on my hose reel this morning. When I was young we'd use them as top water bait . I laid down in the water Mon on the drive and changed the oil and filter in the F 150 and took a wagon tire off since Danke didnt come by to help . Loafing today .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-19-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly cloudy with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

hot and humid yesterday , about 90 today , a week ago still 40 in the morning , back to normal next week are the rumors.
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 82.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge