Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Half a foot of snow today and last night.

In the 20s right now.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Winter storms are coming , forming just north and east of Denver and will sweep all the way through Danke to Marquette . The Wendigos will be out hunting looking for weak souls. They are gleeful about the new global cooling providing extra weeks ea yr to search for prey . Those wicked , wretched , twisted souls like Danke that they seek abound in the cities of the northern hinterlands before canada .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-09-2019 at 08:04 AM.
    Do something Danke

80 today with 35 mph winds , rain tonight and tomorrow
    Do something Danke

My brother has a friend who lives is Colorado where it was 82 degrees on Tuesday and 28 degrees on Wednesday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cold , windy and driving sleet after inches of rain yesterday , today 50 and sunny but windy . Tomorrow and the next day are to be warm but really windy then the rains start again .
    Do something Danke

Wasn't happy with that snow I got 2 days ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nice stiff 30 mph breeze today but it was warm .
    Do something Danke

Looks like rain now Thurs & Fri .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably haul a load of logs down today closer to the house for next winter . Maybe Danke will get some time off for Easter and help . If I get enough work done in the next nine days then I plan to go fishing .
    Do something Danke

Winter Road

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I hauled a load of logs today for next winter , they were cut last summer . Fri & Sat were so cold , inches of rain and windy it took me to today to thaw out . My Apple and Cherry trees are blooming , nothing yet from the pears & peaches . Last year was a complete total loss , inches of snow wiped out every blossom .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

rained a few inches here again last couple days , probably two inches or more ea month over avg for the past 16 months
    Do something Danke

Beautiful day. I decided to do yard work and threw out my back moving a bag of mulch. Mr A was napping in a chair by the pool when I injured myself and ignored me when I was calling him for help. When I finally got back to the house, I squirted him with cold water from the hose. $#@!. He said he didn't realize I was hurt and thought I was just making noise because I saw a bug or a critter so he wasn't paying attention me.

Not sure what the weather's going to be tomorrow but I have to work so it really doesn't matter. It's going to be a rough day if my back's not better because right now, I can't stand up straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Raining again
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Beautiful day. I decided to do yard work and threw out my back moving a bag of mulch. Mr A was napping in a chair by the pool when I injured myself and ignored me when I was calling him for help. When I finally got back to the house, I squirted him with cold water from the hose. $#@!. He said he didn't realize I was hurt and thought I was just making noise because I saw a bug or a critter so he wasn't paying attention me.

Not sure what the weather's going to be tomorrow but I have to work so it really doesn't matter. It's going to be a rough day if my back's not better because right now, I can't stand up straight.
    Smart man.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6788681
    Last edited by Danke; 04-28-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supposed to rain for the next few days here.

Calvin Coolidge

Ya finally warmed up a little this afternoon and supposed to stay over 50 now , but rain every day .
    Do something Danke

I will probably unload a load of logs Thurs and haul another load down on Thurs or Sat .
    Do something Danke

Well the rain was supposed to stop today but it looks like its going to continue.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining here .
    Do something Danke

Raining . Hopefully Danke has moved his boat to just off the front step just in case .
    Do something Danke

Finally quit raining so I had to spend the past two days mowing and weedeating here in the ohio river valley rainforest . All this work makes me hungry , ribeyes night before last , shrimp tacos last night and some kind of taco lasagna tonight , Chinese will be Wed .
    Do something Danke

The high today was 75. Supposed to rain again from Tuesday-Thursday.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The high today was 75. Supposed to rain again from Tuesday-Thursday.
    Ya , I just got the jungle beat back , but in a week it will be a foot high again .
    Do something Danke

Currently 45 degrees out right now. High is supposed to be 52. Just another day in paradise.

Calvin Coolidge

43 this morning , same and rain tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

I still have heat lights on in the hen houses and on the chicks .
    Do something Danke

I am going to mow my tank traps today . Might be able to go with a lighter jacket over the flannel .
    Do something Danke

68 degrees right now and the high today was 70.

Calvin Coolidge