Page 72 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

To be sunny and low 40's today , will be nice if the wind does not rise.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sawed up a load of logs today , might do another Fri or Sat
    Do something Danke

Raining so I will probably unload a load of logs today and put a fresh chain on the saw for my next trip .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy all day with a high of 39.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I cut a load of logs today , snow flurries . Tonight 26 degrees . My fire is strong .
    Do something Danke

Tonight we have mostly an Ash & Sassafras fire with an occasional stick of walnut .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Already unloaded a load of logs today , mostly Ash .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny today with a high of 42.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably chuck some split wood tomorrow. Maybe pick up some bags of feed .
    Do something Danke

Mail did not get here to 5 oclock today . Is Danke working for the postal service now ?
    Do something Danke

High for today was 40.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like I can let my fire go out Thurs afternoon and clean some coals out Thurs evening . Get ready to crank it back up Sat night . Maybe cut another load of logs tomorrow for 2021- 2023 and chuck some split wood , then Fri split some wood for Feb .
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy today with a high of 23.

Calvin Coolidge

High of 50 today with strong winds.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gale force winds now , 2 to four inches of rain coming they say .
    Do something Danke

Warm day for January - high in the 60's. I was off today but the whores still text me their bizness. I hate people.

Seriously, these bitches can't count to 300.00? That it is literally all they have to ut It still get texts about their counting to 3000 drama.. I doubt even @Danke could help them. Do something Danke!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Warm day for January - high in the 60's. I was off today but the whores still text me their bizness. I hate people.

Seriously, these bitches can't count to 300.00? That it is literally all they have to ut It still get texts about their counting to 3000 drama.. I doubt even @Danke could help them. Do something Danke!!!
    Send me their contact info, I'll straighten them out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	7372
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cloudy and rainy for pretty much the whole day. High for today is 48.

Calvin Coolidge

Well , several inches of rain so far ( like we needed that ) , but I am OK , in good spirits with dry wood and powder . Thank the Lord. Probably make a trip to the post office today, see if Danke sent me anything nice . I have 281 Buffalo nickels to ship to Independence .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-10-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    Do something Danke

Maybe by Sun the rain will stop , probably around three inches so far .
    Do something Danke

A little weather downtime maint today . Putting new ends on a bunch of extension cords I had plugged in outside that had gotten burnt up from arcing out in the wet snow at one time or another. These things are up to 2.13 ea on sale . I should be more careful . Fixed a leaky gasket on the kitchen sink. If Mrs O would quit cramming so much crap under the kitchen and bathroom sinks it would save me several repairs a yr.
    Do something Danke

On sump pump duty today , making sure that thing does not stick , looks like we survived the deluge OK . I probably have to reseed some of the front lawn that is now covered in mud and leaves from where the creek got out . House and Outbuildings all dry though so I am happy .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy today with a high of 33.

Calvin Coolidge

Today I put on my waders , lacrosse boots and rain jacket ,drug muh chainsaw , pole saw , tow strap , pry bar , pushpole and shovel down to work on getting a clogged up culvert partially cleared. I worked at it a couple hours .Think I have it 2/3 free or better . Work on it some more if it drys up any . Eight inches of rain has never been my friend.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy again today with a high of 44.

Calvin Coolidge

Tomorrow probably sharpen some chains and split some wood .
    Do something Danke

Drizzling right now with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Today I split some wood and chucked some wood . Put a fresh chain on . Probably go cut some logs Friday .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny today with a high of 26.

Calvin Coolidge

About 20 out , ground froze pretty good for the first time in awhile . Logs to saw.
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.