Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Rained hard all morning , was supposed to quit this afternoon but rained hard this evening.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sawed up some hickory this morning , a little warm for that. I mowed the afternoon before , a little warm for that too. This afternoon I pulled staples out of booth seats for a Cantina for the Mrs to re upholster Going to try and take it easy tomorrow. Maybe Danke will take me out for draft beers in the evening .
    Do something Danke

After three days of no rain , it finally started to dry out a little for the second time since since the last snowstorm in April but then rained yesterday and a lot today .
    Do something Danke

Nice day here, no Injuns in sight.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Rain today , rain everyday . Rain the next ten days is forecast at 4 3/4 more inches over that time . I mowed the front lawn and grilled some pork shoulder in the rain . I'll just pretend I dont live in the rain forest. Thinking of going fishing tomorrow, might need to borrow @Danke 's license.
    Do something Danke

Probably about about time for Danke to get a newer , nicer boat . His last one he abandoned that disappeared ( mustve been taken by kids or something ) wasnt really as nice as someone like Danke should have .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rained yesterday morning , all evening , all night and this morning. I'm still thinking three weeks of sunshine would dry it out , here is hoping for August .
    Do something Danke

Rain forecast every day for the next eight Days.
    Do something Danke

Rained hard this morning on my trip to the post office to send out some war nickels and raining hard now .
    Do something Danke

Rained yesterday . Today I got twenty tons of no. 8's put down on muh parking area. Saying now no rain today and tomorrow before the rains start again for several days . This is the closest I 've been to a dry drive since the last April snow storm . Covered up all the moss growing after I sprayed it with weed killer . Slave driver Mrs O might be happy for a couple days . All I have left to smoothe out is at the end.
    Do something Danke

Today was supposed to be one of two days this week with no rain , but it is raining now .
    Do something Danke

Flooding in Germany in ( Ahrweiler ) Rhineland - Palatinate and North Rhine Westphalia has killed 58 with 1300 presumed missing.May the Lord have Mercy on them .
    Do something Danke

Rained a few more inches last night . I went ahead and mowed some today anyway . Has to be done every five days since you get 2 1/2 to 5 inches of rain on avg during that time span . Maybe nobody will notice the brown streaks from the mud/ tire marks. I had one side yard I just cant mow , still about an inch of standing water there from the last 30 inches or so in the last month or so.
    Do something Danke

Flooding death toll in europe rises to 170. Hwy 70 near White Sands New Mexico is covered in several feet of mud for miles after last weekends monsoon rains .
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over 60 people Decon after chemical leak at texas water park . No water parks here in the global cooling rain forest .
    Do something Danke

Rumors are that after today no more gully washers until Thurs . If Mon - Wed are dry I think that will be the longest dry spell since early June , maybe longer .
    Do something Danke

Maybe I'll enjoy the pause in the 9 month monsoon season and strip some boards on the deck tomorrow , might be able to get it stripped , replace the worst 5 or 6 boards before the rains start Thurs doubt though I'll have time to stain it since I'll just have Mon and Wed to work on it so I dunno.
    Do something Danke

I crawled under the deck this morning a cut some trees , a thorn bush and some poison oak out. Sprayed a little weed killer . Maybe Wed look at some boards. Looks like rain but it isnt raining yet . Cleaned out one of the henhouses , thought maybe Danke would come by and haul a load of manure .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    thought maybe Danke would come by and haul a load of manure .
    I heard he only does drop-offs, no trailer required...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I'm about done with the deck sheathing . I could use about 4 more 16 footers but the hardware is out. Time for the rains to begin now so I guess I'll wait for another dry spell to stain it .Probably make a trip to the dump in the morning unless Danke comes by and picks up my trash .
    Do something Danke

got done with muh deck yesterday lunch time , ended up putting in about 14 new boards, rain this afternoon but i think my stain is dry so i should be good.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-29-2021 at 11:21 AM.
    Do something Danke

Mowed a little today , closest the grass has been to dry all yr , its only rained once though in the past week . Heat broke too yesterday being the last in the 90's . We needed that 90 and sunny though to help dry it out . Hoping to move into the three nice months of weather now. Shucked some corn this morning and went to the dump . Saw some guy down in a dumpster but I didnt offer him any help , figured it was just tebowlives moving into some new digs . I've had to cut the lawn every five days all yr , maybe it will slow down to a week.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-30-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    put out muh yard sale at 9 am this morning , started raining by 11 , wasnt supposed to , been raining every since . i made 14 FRN's before the rain started . Hoping Danke will pick up my bar tab .
    Do something Danke

I bought a safe at an auction today and sold a nice mountain bike . I'm 60.60 in the hole so hoping I can sell Danke something . Raining again.
    Do something Danke

Went down to my river this morning ( Ohio) , had some broiled scallops , grilled shrimp and frog legs with some onion rings and a salad at the Kingfish , kind of made breakfast and lunch out of it . Nice day , only about 80 . Supposed to rain but it hasnt.
    Do something Danke

Supposed to be hot this afternoon . I need to find somewhere to hide to get a nap in . Put up new 1 1/4 inch poplar dowels in a couple closets this morning, swung by the butcher shop to see what was on sale . I should call it a day
    Do something Danke

Rained all day today , supposed to rain every day but Sat. I ate all of my spicy shrimp , still have smoked pork chops for dinner . Probably time for a nap.
    Do something Danke

“Severe” thunderstorm forecasted. I think Oyarde did another one of his rain dances.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Freaking Africa hot.

6 am window sweats, 75F and 95% humidity.

Supposed to be 90 today.

Was gonna get up in the machine and dig stumps today but screw that... gonna hit my secret beach with some cider and relax.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Freaking Africa hot.

6 am window sweats, 75F and 95% humidity.

Supposed to be 90 today.

Was gonna get up in the machine and dig stumps today but screw that... gonna hit my secret beach with some cider and relax.
    lol "Africa hot".

$#@!ing northerners
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.