Page 111 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Bringing in the New Yr here with a continuation of several more inches of rain .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 39.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 29.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

20 this morning , 20 tomorrow mornng . I have a nice fire of ash and red oak. Been to the dump tthis morning . Afternoon to be sunny and 32 so I'll chuck some wood.
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 23.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

42 today with drizzle.

Yesterday we were the warmest "Longview" in the country..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mostly cloudy with a high of 23.

Calvin Coolidge

Drop to the twenties this afternoon , 14 tonight . The wind has been wicked . Probably chuck some wood on Mon . Maybe split alittle on Wed.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Drop to the twenties this afternoon , 14 tonight . The wind has been wicked . Probably chuck some wood on Mon . Maybe split alittle on Wed.
    Not doing that these days. Step-Daughter removed the wood stove backup at the new house..

Electric heat with No backup. Thank God for the temperate Climate.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Mostly sunny with a high of 16.

Calvin Coolidge

Low of 7 in the morning , about 14 out now . 74 in here in my t shirt , nice ash , hickory and oak fire.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 14.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When Doomsday comes, east Texas is where it will start
    Do we start worrying now, or wait a bit?

Texas Walmart Overrun by Thousands of Birds Branded Sign of 'Apocalypse'
    A Walmart in Texas that was overrun by thousands of birds has been hailed as a sign of "death," "disaster" and the "apocalypse."

Shoppers were seemingly trapped in their cars—and presumably the store—when the flock descended onto the supermarket's parking lot, off highway 80 in Mesquite.

One man, named Denis Mehic, filmed the "terrifying" spectacle from his car, where he sat with his children as birds swarmed the vehicle, with droppings landing on the windshield.

"I'm not getting out, it's scary," he said in a follow-up clip.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Wow
    There is weather all over,, and most of it Winter..

We (the Northern Rain Forest) have Landslides and washed out roads below the snow line,, and closed mountain passes above it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sunny with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 28.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 14.

Calvin Coolidge

15 this morning , ten tomorrow morning . I have a nice ash fire going .Going to chuck a little wood later today .
    Do something Danke

Warmed back up. should be 48 today.

Most of the roads are open.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

Haze with a high of 38.

Calvin Coolidge

Feels much better out today , 40 and sunny , Sweet. I should split some wood but I'm just loafing .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 39.

Calvin Coolidge

IN preperation for the coming storm I went to town , got some bird seed came home and filled my two bird feeders and took a nap after I burned some trash. My kind of day .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    IN preperation for the coming storm I went to town , got some bird seed came home and filled my two bird feeders and took a nap after I burned some trash. My kind of day .
    I went to the market yesterday, and there had been an obvious run on French Toast supplies.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Partly cloudy with a high of 27.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 29.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 29.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 41.

Calvin Coolidge