Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Partly cloudy nice breeze. Air of freshly poured concrete in the wind
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clear with a high of 84.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 86.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

I might saw a few logs up Sat for my annual Oct bonfire
    Do something Danke

Mostly clear with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clear with a high of 93.

Calvin Coolidge

Clear with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

Might be noon before it hits 50 , like an early , sunny Nov day. It was 90 day before yesterday .
    Do something Danke

Sawed up a little hickory and sassafrass today .Smelled pretty good .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy with a high of 75.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 60.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Hauled in a load of wood today from a west end hill that belongs to my Brother in law. Hickory mostly . Some of it I'll need to split once more ( most of it is brolke in thirds or quarters) Probably work on that and put it in the basement Sat . Beautiful day .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly clearl with a high of 68.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 73.

Calvin Coolidge

Put a rick of wood in the basement and stacked some wood today . Beautiful day. Only real two week mostly dry spell of te yr . Coming at a perfect time for me to get caught up a bit . I'm getting old , slowing down a little and Danke never comes around to help.
    Do something Danke

Mostly clear with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

Breezy with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful day , 58 and sunny . The dogwoods and Sasafrass are red and starting to get a little yellows from the maples. I chopped up some leaves in the yard . Probably haul a load oof wood in Mon. Extended forecast looks excellent , should be another wonderful Oct . Sept and Oct have become the best months here in the Ohio River Valley Rain Forst over the past 7 or 8 yrs.
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy with a high of 54.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly clear with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.