Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Foggy with a high of 73.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly sunny with a high of 78.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Feels about 50 out now

Mostly sunny with a high of 82.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain

The remnants of Sally are passing through and it's friggin pouring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Cloudy with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 61.

Calvin Coolidge

Chilly morning but it's suppose to get up to 72 and be sunny. It seems fall has come early.

I bet we're going to be busy af today. Last Sunday, we had one of our busiest NFL Sundays ever. Next Saturday, when the Dawgs play, I expect us to have banner sales. Business is good but it's killing me. I've been trying to hire since we reopened and I just can't get anyone to work. On top of that, the owners seem to have their heads up their asses. They've been out of the day-to-day running of the place so long they've forgotten how decisions they make effect the store. I just got word that we're suppose to start selling hand cut fries. I don't even have enough line cooks to cover all the shifts (last night, there were just two - one guy and ME!! On a normal busy night, there should be 3 cooks and I should be on expo). Who the $#@! is suppose to cut all the damn potatoes?

The only two cooks who have applied, I hired. One is a bi-polar heroin addict and the other has Tourette's syndrome. It's very difficult to understand what the $#@! he's talking about when gets excited. He starts twitching, stuttering, and yelling random $#@!. I thought it might be fun to have a Tourette's cook yelling out cuss words but mine doesn't seem to cuss. Just my luck, I get a Tourette's employee and he's not even an entertaining one.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 09-20-2020 at 05:45 AM.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Tomorrow I am going to start splitting wood . Due to global warming it has been in the low forties for several nights several weeks early.

Partly sunny with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

It's cold this morning.

Last night Mr A told me that if it doesn't warm up in the near future (as in by Thursday), he's going to close the pool. In other news, he also wants me to do something different for my birthday this year because it's my 50th. (I normally have an end of summer pool party and I think he just wants to close the pool) Anyway, he suggested taking me go-karting but I'm not really interested - I'd probably get a dui. The hoes at work actually had a great idea, though. They want to take me to play paintball. They were surprised I agreed because I tell them all the time that I don't want to see them outside of work but I would never miss the chance to shoot a hoe.

Sunny with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 74

My stepfather's birthday is today and mine is next week so he wants us to go out tonight and do a duel birthday dinner. He told me he wants us to sit next to each other at dinner so everyone could get good birthday pictures, lol. I told him I would be his birthday buddy.

I want to go to this crazy Mexican joint by their house. Last time I was there, I saw a big ass truck that had stickers all over the back window - "I Brake for Brunettes", "Panty Dropper", "Warning!! Keep your dick hands off my Sierra", and his handle @too_lit_Chris21. I had all the hoes at work follow him.

Mostly sunny with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    stack some wood tomorrow . Split some more on mon

High of 71 and rainy. The remnants from Tropical Storm Beta are moving through.

Mr A is playing golf. Ain't no Beta storm gonna stop his game, lol.

Cloudy with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 62.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 62.

Calvin Coolidge

Rainy AND it got cold today. I think it may have been in the 60's.

Anyway, my mental breakdown has been coming since we reopened but I never thought the Spectrum cable guy would be the one to catch the brunt of it - honestly, I thought it would be my boss or a 'chef'. Anyway, our credit card machine has been down all weekend (FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK) and the $#@!$#@!s at Spectrum kept telling me it was on our end - it couldn't possibly their $#@!ty service or their brokeass gateway. I demanded the first appointment Monday morning (between the hours of 9am and 10am) and the dumb $#@! didn't show up until almost noon. After literally poking our connection with a probe he told me the customer service agent said it wasn't our gateway and there's nothing he can do because he forgot to bring one and he couldn't come back until the next day between the hours of 10 - wheneverthe$#@!. I lost my $#@!. I literally started yelling FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK! I yelled it like 4 times and he. looked. shocked. For real. Then he calmly asked me if I would like him to escalate the problem. I gave him my best please die stare and he told me his boss would be there in a hour with a new gateway. Guess what? I was the $#@!ing gateway. I hate these people. Whoever is out there breeding people who work for cable companies, please $#@!ing stop. They are more useless than my whores.

PS I turned 50 today and got a bunch of flowers and free shots at work. Also, the man who offered me 40.00 to have sex with him told me he would do me for free since it was my birthday. o_O

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Anyway, my mental breakdown has been coming since we reopened but I never thought the Spectrum cable guy would be the one to catch the brunt of it - honestly, I thought it would be my boss or a 'chef'. Anyway, our credit card machine has been down all weekend (FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK) and the $#@!$#@!s at Spectrum kept telling me it was on our end - it couldn't possibly their $#@!ty service or their brokeass gateway. I demanded the first appointment Monday morning (between the hours of 9am and 10am) and the dumb $#@! didn't show up until almost noon. After literally poking our connection with a probe he told me the customer service agent said it wasn't our gateway and there's nothing he can do because he forgot to bring one and he couldn't come back until the next day between the hours of 10 - wheneverthe$#@!. I lost my $#@!. I literally started yelling FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK! I yelled it like 4 times and he. looked. shocked. For real. Then he calmly asked me if I would like him to escalate the problem. I gave him my best please die stare and he told me his boss would be there in a hour with a new gateway. Guess what? I was the $#@!ing gateway. I hate these people. Whoever is out there breeding people who work for cable companies, please $#@!ing stop. They are more useless than my whores.

PS I turned 50 today and got a bunch of flowers and free shots at work. Also, the man who offered me 40.00 to have sex with him told me he would do me for free since it was my birthday. o_O
    Happy 50 Suz. What the hell is Mr. Animal making you work on your B-Day for? You should be spa-ing and getting your hair and nails done and crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Happy 50 Suz. What the hell is Mr. Animal making you work on your B-Day for? You should be spa-ing and getting your hair and nails done and crap like that.
    Thanks, but I don't do that crap and I don't take off work for my birthday - I made 100.00 in cash today and I wasn't even working the bar. Birthday money, bitches!

Mr A and the boys chipped in and bought me a case of Josh wine, a bottle of Heinz-57 (my favorite), and a new Wonder Woman coffee cup. What more could a woman want? Plus, they promised to go anywhere I want tomorrow and not even bitch about it. I also got Mr A to agree to buy us all season passes to Universal and Islands of Adventure. He knows I've been dying to go since they opened the Harry Potter area. I can't wait to go through there yelling Avada Kedavra at people who annoy me. How much you wanna bet I buy myself a souvenir wand that mysteriously disappears after my first two cocktails?

Thanks, but I don't do that crap and I don't take off work for my birthday - I made 100.00 in cash today and I wasn't even working the bar. Birthday money, bitches!

Mr A and the boys chipped in and bought me a case of Josh wine, a bottle of Heinz-57 (my favorite), and a new Wonder Woman coffee cup. What more could a woman want? Plus, they promised to go anywhere I want tomorrow and not even bitch about it. I also got Mr A to agree to buy us all season passes to Universal and Islands of Adventure. He knows I've been dying to go since they opened the Harry Potter area. I can't wait to go through there yelling Avada Kedavra at people who annoy me. How much you wanna bet I buy myself a souvenir wand that mysteriously disappears after my first two cocktails?
    Well, good on ya!

Bring along a lanyard for that wand.

Cloudy with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

This is my thread about the weather. Please take your cable guy, Killing Curse and sexual deviancy talk elsewhere.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-01-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast