Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Turned out to be a great day today , did not even start raining until 4:00 since they changed the time its dark by a little after 5:00 anyway . Those godless , vile timekeepers are just out to steal my joy . Of course I will prevail.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-10-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like a crappy Nov day out , guess because it is . Not raining yet .
    Do something Danke

Rain again today and forecasted tomorrow. I got $#@! to do outside before winter. Thanks again, Oyarde.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Today would have been nice without the 35 mph wind .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that the winning Injun got another browser to work, maybe I can finally get some work done outside tomorrow, just supposed to be cold, but no rain.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Snow coming Danke , hope you have enough deer jerky laid in for the winter to avoid going out into the swirling winds where the Wendigos hide .
    Do something Danke

Splitting some wood today , thought Danke may come by and help .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Splitting some wood today , thought Danke may come by and help .
    I rather sit though one of HB's bizarre interpretive dance performances, than set foot on a reservation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I rather sit though one of HB's bizarre interpretive dance performances, than set foot on a reservation.
    HB teaching you how to dance is a pretty big charity project .
    Do something Danke

Guess I will have to sit here in front of the fire and sip this whiskey by myself and clean this old Wingmaster . Tough job but somebody has to do it .
    Do something Danke

It is snowing out , morning temp is to be 21 and the wind chill 10 for my trip to the dump . That is like end of Dec temp .
    Do something Danke

Today the Great Oyarde will defeat the cold and slay any dragons that come from the wicked northern hinterlands of the barbarian tribe of Danke . It is Sat. Those peoples will be dressed in sweatpants and smell of fish and chapstick. It secretes from their pores even when they have eaten none .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably split some more wood tomorrow , another storm blowing in tomorrow night . My High School Football team ( #3 ) plays #2 team in semi state Fri night , I have not checked the weather yet for that .
    Do something Danke

Today the Great Oyarde will defeat the cold and slay any dragons that come from the wicked northern hinterlands of the barbarian tribe of Danke . It is Sat. Those peoples will be dressed in sweatpants and smell of fish and chapstick. It secretes from their pores even when they have eaten none .
    Coming from a savage, I'll take that as a compliment.

Barbarian: "a member of a community or tribe not belonging to one of the great civilizations (Greek, Roman, Christian)."
    Last edited by Danke; 11-11-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Coming from a savage, I'll take that as a compliment.

Barbarian: "a member of a community or tribe not belonging to one of the great civilizations (Greek, Roman, Christian)."
    Uh negative , barbarian is one not belonging to My Great Society , nobody cares about grecos or romas we were here when they were still eating bugs out of one anothers fur .
    Do something Danke

Let it snow . The Great Sagamore is ready .
    Do something Danke

Down to 17 tonight . I blame Danke . Had he made the dems deliver on global warming it would not get below 20 until at least the winter solstice . Dems only come up with one good thing in a century and they did not deliver.
    Do something Danke

It is so bad already the possums are trying to eat out of the cats bowl .
    Do something Danke

Ice storm . Of course the electric is out . I just threw another log on the fire . Not even going to bother starting the generator .
    Do something Danke

Ice storm . Of course the electric is out . I just threw another log on the fire . Not even going to bother starting the generator .
    Snow has been coming down hard all morning. Looks like Feb. out there.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Snow has been coming down hard all morning. Looks like Feb. out there.
    Pretty much the weather here since a week before Halloween has been sort of like late Dec to Feb weather .Pretty nasty to not be Thanksgiving yet , similar to how late Nov often was when I was young .
    Do something Danke

Cold and rainy for days. I miss summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cold and rainy for days. I miss summer.
    Sunny and got up to the mid forties today. T-shirt wx. Getting a lot down outside before winter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Sunny and got up to the mid forties today. T-shirt wx. Getting a lot down outside before winter.
    Busy burying the bodies before the ground freezes? Good thinking.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Busy burying the bodies before the ground freezes? Good thinking.
    Burning leaves no traces.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Splitting wood again today , still Danke did not come by to help . Snow again tomorrow night .
    Do something Danke

I have my fake fireplace space heater cranked up, a snuggie, and a cup of coffee with some JIR. I wasn't cold earlier (I wore shorts to work) but when I left, my windows had fog on them.

About half a foot of snow the other day, will be in the single digits and teens for lows all next week.

Making ice on the lakes and ponds.

Last year I rode the motorcycle to the downtown tree lighting the day after Thanksgiving.

This year, I barely got it inside before the snow fell...rear brake had some moisture in it that froze and locked the damn thing up.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    About half a foot of snow the other day, will be in the single digits and teens for lows all next week.

Making ice on the lakes and ponds.

Last year I rode the motorcycle to the downtown tree lighting the day after Thanksgiving.

This year, I barely got it inside before the snow fell...rear brake had some moisture in it that froze and locked the damn thing up.
    Sounds like climate change.

Just west of me Duke Energy is pulling the plug on the electric for seven hours tonight to do some work . I have the fire going good just in case and the generator ready . Pretty nice day today compared to most of Nov .
    Do something Danke

Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast