Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Several more inches of rain . My guess 7 inches in the past few days .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The sun is actually shining but it could just be a trap .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I put a new 96 inch belt on the mower today and finished mowing . Been trying to mow for three days in between monsoons . Should be good for a few days now
    Do something Danke

Another heat wave set in . Not to get back below 90 until Wed . No worries about the north men planning any invasions of Gods country here . They would melt and cry for their mothers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Another heat wave set in . Not to get back below 90 until Wed . No worries about the north men planning any invasions of Gods country here . They would melt and cry for their mothers .

I have not been outside today, been too hot. Saving energy in air-conditioning for raids later. I don't know how you Injuns did it before the white man provided you electricity and air-conditioning.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-16-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Today, it's suppose to rain. It will be sweet relief from the humidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

HAWT!

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Today should be last in the 90's for a bit , supposed to rain and drop to 74 tonight and just 80's tomorrow . This past May was 10 degrees warmer on avg than the May prior and muh electric bill looks the same for each of those months , both years . Good enough . I do not need to borrow any FRN's yet from Danke .
    Do something Danke

Monsoons are back .
    Do something Danke

Monsoons continue .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Humidity at 88 percent .
    Do something Danke

Already swampy outside.

Got in the pool and was only out there 30 minutes until it started thundering. I'm okay with bull$#@! thunder but this was bad and I could see a nasty cloud just past the tree line. It hasn't started raining yet but there's a very nice cool breeze out here which usually means a nasty storm is close.

If Danke came over and rode with me to the Kroger, I wouldn't leave him in a hot car. I would crack the window and leave him a few Select 55's. I wouldn't want him to get sweaty and stick to my leather seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If Danke came over and rode with me to the Kroger, I wouldn't leave him in a hot car. I would crack the window and leave him a few Select 55's. I wouldn't want him to get sweaty and stick to my leather seats.

Select 55 - ABV: 2.40% BA SCORE 1.61/5 Awful https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/52480/

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Select 55 - ABV: 2.40% BA SCORE 1.61/5 Awful https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/52480/
    Mr A says it's called Select 55 because you have to drink 55 of them to catch a buzz.

Monsoons continue .
    Do something Danke

It’s hotter than Hell and half of Georgia.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sun is out , I would imagine it to take several dry and sunny days to dry out . I have massive amounts of huge green tomatoes on the vine . They could use some sun .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Danke may not stay in the car with only a few select 55's . Better get him some Miller 64's , an airline bottle of 100 proof bourbon and restrain him so he does not get out and wander in the parking lot. Someone sees him walking around in his cutoff sweat pants and dirty T shirt mumbling about the IRS they will call the cops .
    Do something Danke

Danke may not stay in the car with only a few select 55's . Better get him some Miller 64's , an airline bottle of 100 proof bourbon and restrain him so he does not get out and wander in the parking lot. Someone sees him walking around in his cutoff sweat pants and dirty T shirt mumbling about the IRS they will call the cops .
    Good idea. I might be a while in the Kroger doing my couponing and I would hate to get in trouble for having open containers in my Beemer. I wonder if I could train him to throw the empties out the sunroof.

Pouring down rain today. The boys worked in the yard yesterday and got it in great shape for my 4th party but they missed a little weeding on the juniper bank. I think they saw it and just didn't want to do it because they find snakes in there all the time. Anyway, there was a break in the rain so I sent them up there to finish the job. They tried to come in when it started raining but I told them to stay up there until it started lightening or I was gonna get me some Mexicans.

I think four degrees short of 100 today .
    Do something Danke

It is raining and the sun is shining. According to my mom, that means the devil is beating his wife.

Probably about a 100 again yesterday , hot again today . Humidity has been about as bad as it can get .
    Do something Danke

Probably about a 100 again yesterday , hot again today . Humidity has been about as bad as it can get .

Expect those conditions to last until it cools off.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Expect those conditions to last until it cools off.
    Maybe about Wed I can look at my Indian Rock and predict the extended forecast . I am busy until then .
    Do something Danke

It's hot-n-humid here, too. I sure hope Hell is a dry heat.

It was miserable last night. Hot, humid, and the ginger girls were up shooting off firecrackers. Sounds mean but my black little heart skipped a beat when it started pouring down rain and I heard the ginger girls squealing, lol. Those girls are loud, LOUD, I'm tellin' ya.

Torrid humid and hot . Soon the north men will move back to denmark . Trump says we do not need those dirty immigrants anyway . Today I sawed up a locust tree . You could cook an egg on the saw bar when I got done .
    Do something Danke

Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast