Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Cut some Red Oak logs Fri and Sat , Sat in the rain .Stacked some wood today in between rains, pulled a couple tires off for repairs . One on a tractor one on the wood splitter. Still one more to go .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have two of my tires back on . One more to do . Danke missing all the work of course .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cut some ash logs today . Time to start splitting wood now .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 69.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 71.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Got a couple dull chains that need sharpened but otherwise starting to get caught up a little. Been behind all yr with all the rain . Still have a little corn to get out .
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

Heading South.. (harsh winter here, from WW description)

well,,a little bit south,, and into Longview. I find myself being relocated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sunny with a high of 66.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spent the past two days mowing and chopping up leaves . Today I'll split a little wood . Danke wont show up because there is a little work to be done .
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 70.

Calvin Coolidge

Going to split a little wood today for my annual cookout and bonfire.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 72.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain tomorrow they say .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have a lot of Nasty coming,, if the Predictors are to be believed..

Ground is already soaked ans have a storm system dumping more.

Bad Timing. I hope it passes by Wednesday.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Rain Mon Tue , Thurs Fri but then sunny and 60 with a low of
    45 for my bonfire and cookout . Sweet . I need to get more beer.
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 49.

Calvin Coolidge

Steady rain all morning . Enough I'm not working in it on a Sunday .
    Do something Danke

Rain with a high of 54.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like the Forecast Nov 02 and 03 is lows around 31 and 30 . That will make good wood splitting weather if the rain holds off . I should get a lot done before Thanksgiving. .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly sunny with a high of 56.

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dreary and cold to the bones (47), dealing with a nor'easter currently.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sixty and sunny today , beautiful. First frost last night . Leaves are starting to turn gold and red. I chopped up some leaves , got a propane canister filled , plugged a tractor tire . Mostly loafing and enjoying it, rain again tomorrow and everything is still wet from the rest of the yr.
    Do something Danke

Rainy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Cold and wet today. Mr A didn't even play golf - he went drinking and shopping with me. It seems like ages since he went to have a $2 Margarita lunch with me. He even took me to the thrift store and didn't bitch too much when I bought another vintage coat. It was only $2.50 but I have been downsizing (looking forward to retirement) and I told him to be a dick about my clothes. I have a weakness for vintage fashion and if no one keeps me in check, I keep $#@! I don't use because I'm worried no one will care about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.