Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

I already got one...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-10-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like Danke , AF and Anti Globalist have been invited to trade cars and camels in Dubai .
    @Danke flew me over there to pick it up.

@brushfire @Occam's Banana

"It's an old Mt. Prospect police car. They were practically giving them away."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke flew me over there, I already got one.

@brushfire @Occam'sBanana

"It's an old Mt. Prospect police car. They were practically giving them away."

..its got a lot of pickup.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

..its got a lot of pickup.
    Fix the cigarette lighter.

Fix the cigarette lighter.
    Well thank you pal! The day I get out of prison, my own brother, picks me up in a police car.

You dont like it?

No, I dont like it...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I already got one...
    You have a camel for Danke ?
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Well thank you pal! The day I get out of prison, my own brother, picks me up in a police car.

You dont like it?

No, I dont like it...
    It's got a 440 plant, it's got cop tires, cop shocks, it's a model made before the catalytic converter so it'll run good on regular gas.

You have a camel for Danke ?
    I had one, but he spit at it, and it ran away.

The high for today will once again be 90.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

75 right now and the high will be 78.

Saw a hawk when I went for a walk around 11. Should have took a picture of it before it flew away.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Beautiful weather all week in Seaside. The jellyfish were fairly active, though and I almost got stung. I was out on my float and Mr A spotted a fairly large one floating right next to me and tried to calmly warn me but I panicked and flew off the float - luckily I went off the right side because I would’ve landed on it if I’d panicked in the wrong direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It was 95 when I left out of town today to go to the hardware .
    Do something Danke

59 right now and the high will be 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Lovely out this morning , I went to the dump . Once Danke rents a place from me to escape the sub saharan african twin cities He can go to the dump for me .
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy and comfortable. I've spent most of the day trying to get dead bugs off my car. We drove it to FL and it's disgusting. I've managed to get the corpses off but the sticky guts are proving difficult. Any suggestions for car paint safe bug guts remover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cloudy and comfortable. I've spent most of the day trying to get dead bugs off my car. We drove it to FL and it's disgusting. I've managed to get the corpses off but the sticky guts are proving difficult. Any suggestions for car paint safe bug guts remover?
    https://www.autogeek.net/best-bug-remover.html

I went to a beautiful outdoor wedding yesterday . Decorated with Hawaiin flowers , a little warm in the sun but overall a fantastic day for it , a little breeze and low humidity . I went to one of my Grand Daughters outdoor wedding end of April and it was very , very cold and rainy . Maybe 40 degrees . Poor kids
    Do something Danke

I went to a beautiful outdoor wedding yesterday . Decorated with Hawaiin flowers , a little warm in the sun but overall a fantastic day for it , a little breeze and low humidity . I went to one of my Grand Daughters outdoor wedding end of April and it was very , very cold and rainy . Maybe 40 degrees . Poor kids
    I thought Injuns don't have a ceremonious marriage, just live together and that kind of "marriage" was is not seen as permanent. Or is "wedding" your euphemism for human sacrifice?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I thought Injuns don't have a ceremonious marriage, just live together and that kind of "marriage" was is not seen as permanent. Or is "wedding" your euphemism for human sacrifice?
    Ya , there is no marriage certificate for me but the Niece and Grand Daughter were marrying Hawaiin and White men , evidently they seem to need those . On the bright side I now have a gigantic Hawaiin Warrior in the tribe that will be part of my future war parties .
    Do something Danke

Today I weedeated around my bonfire fire pit and doused the outer circle of it with weed killer . Repaired a rusted out bottom corner of a garage door , cut and bent a new pc of metal to fit until I get around to putting in a new door . Been that way for awhile and I left it even thought the toads and chipmunks kept coming in . Then one day here a month ago a very large copperhead came in looking for a meal so I figured I need to fix it . Painted my outdoor black furniture . Tomorrow I think I am going fishing . Thurs , back to splitting wood .
    Do something Danke

Currently the temperature is 74 and the high will be 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Just got done fileting about 15 fish , a dozen big one pound bluegill and three small bass . Nightcrawlers is what was catching fish today . Back to work now rest of the week , loafing is over .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    67 right now currently and the high for today will be 80.

Calvin Coolidge

As of this present moment it is 65 right now and the high for today will be 82.

Calvin Coolidge

Split wood yesterday . Today it was 92 degrees on my way out of town this afternoon to the cottage in the woods . Chickens are laying good so they must not think it is too hot .
    Do something Danke

82 right now and the high for today was 86.

Calvin Coolidge

75 right now and todays high will be 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Today I cleaned out a couple hen houses , actually not an unpleasant task when it is nice and dry like it is , cleaned the chimney I actually use and put together a vacum . I kind of collect nutdrivers , wrenches , sockets , pliers , screwdrivers , shotguns , rifles and coins and Mrs O collects vacum cleaners. That is enough work for a Sat. I don't even wear shoes in the house so if she was not so messy she probably would not need a new vacum every quarter.
    Do something Danke

Pressure washed the house, the deck and some walkways. Cleaned out the dog pen, cut up the doghouse, and disposed of dog chews and toys and bedding from my recently deceased Newfie. Pressure washed the backhoe. Knocked down a bunch of trees encroaching on the septic leach field. Sorted out a weak battery condition on my daughter's car, and an EVAP leak that was causing the money light to go on and got all the paperwork, service and inspection done on her new motorcycle.

More pressure washing tomorrow and start work on my truck, hang a new exhaust and replace gas tank.

Then rear shocks and left front CV axle on the Jeep.

Got two cords of wood to move into the basement as well.

70 right now and the high for today will be 79.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.