Page 118 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

The Newz says a high of 75 but, if the sun comes out, I bet Mr A's thermometer puts us at around 120 for the high.

Mr A has been doing all the grocery shopping and cooking since I work more than he does and I'm getting chubby. I decided to start being more careful about what I eat and told him not to buy any food for me that I'll get my own food. What does he do? He comes home with a $#@!ing pie two nights in a row. That man has decided he just wants pie for dinner. Monday night it was Oreo pie and last night it was Turtle pie. I think he's working his way through the frozen pie section at Walmart. He sat right in front of me and ate the whole damn thing both nights. He told me since he doesn't have to worry about pleasing anyone else, he was just picking up what he felt like having for dinner. I thought to myself - that's what giving zero $#@!s looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 41.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 76. 100% chance of me lounging in the pool.

Mr A did not have pie again for dinner, but he did bring home 10 (!!!) Worlds Finest Candy bars and a case of wine. The ginger kids next door are fundraising and they flagged him down on the street. I saw them when I pulled in and they didn't even wave at me. Smart girls. They know their market. I remember when I used to have to sell those things. My dad bought most of them. The only one I remember actually selling was to 'Honest Hollis'. He was a great man who had a bunch of goats and told me crazy stories about his rabbit, Fluffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Partly cloudy with a high of 42.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Most cloudy with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 71.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 54.

Calvin Coolidge

Should finish plowing and planting early this week
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 60.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rain with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

hard rain today.
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 51.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 55.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained all day today , another inch coming tomorrow
    Do something Danke

Rain with a high of 50.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 68.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 76.

Calvin Coolidge

Going to be hot this week during the day starting today about 10 or 15 degrees above avg then about normal after Sat . Nice that it isnt raining Mon thru Fri for a change. I should be able to mow Fri. Finished mowing the second half yesterday afternoon. Probably due for a little weed eating but I told Mrs O not to worry Danke was on it . She thought that was pretty funny.
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 89.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 78.

Calvin Coolidge

Drizzle with a high of 74.

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Partly cloudy with a high of 62.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 64.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain with a high of 67.

Calvin Coolidge

Haze with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge