Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Hawt-n-humid

but I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rainy with a high of 84.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sunny with a high of 87.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rained earlier in the morning. Mostly cloudy with a high of 79.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly sunny with a high of 85.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly cloudy with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

In the 90's today . I changed oil in one of the Jap Zeros , dug a hole , blew off the patio and that was good for me . On break until tomorrow.

Cloudy with a high of 81. 40% chance of rain.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 86.

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly sunny with a high of 91.

Calvin Coolidge

Currently theres a thunderstorm going on. High will be 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Partly cloudy with a high of 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Got 90 earlier but currently 86 and from now to Fri only highs in the 80's with thunderstorms each day .

I'd open up my screen door to cool down the place, but instead with all the $#@! going down in the cities...I'll stay locked up and leave the A/C on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cloudy with a high of 81.

Calvin Coolidge

Rained a few inches

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'd open up my screen door to cool down the place, but instead with all the $#@! going down in the cities...I'll stay locked up and leave the A/C on.
    Good breeze on the prairie ?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Overcast kind of a day. High will be 84.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 80.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 82.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 87.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 92.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 83.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 88.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sunny with a high of 88.
    #fakenews

Sunny with a high of 74, with a 5% chance of rain until 10am.

- ML

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suzanimal Gets Ray Charles in on this page . The rest of you neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Suzanimal Gets Ray Charles in on this page . The rest of you neg rep
    Hell yeah! Neg them oyarde! The weather is beautiful - hawt and humid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Hell yeah! Neg them oyarde! The weather is beautiful - hawt and humid.

Fake news, suzanimal is really a antifa chick in Portland.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast