Thread: Congressman: Rand Paul has a "special ability"

Congressman: Rand Paul has a "special ability"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait for that campaign to start. Are we in 2015 yet?

They know about Rand's 'special purpose'?!?!?!

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I wonder how many Congressmen will endorse Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I wonder how many Congressmen will endorse Rand.
    That will be interesting to see. I think Jones and Amash were it for Ron Paul. I would bet Rand will get 10 or so endorsements immediately and if he is still in race after NH, he will get most of the conservative endorsements.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    That will be interesting to see. I think Jones and Amash were it for Ron Paul. I would bet Rand will get 10 or so endorsements immediately and if he is still in race after NH, he will get most of the conservative endorsements.
    Congressman Tim Johnson endorsed Ron Paul in 2012.
    http://blog.4president.org/2012/2012...president.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Congressman Tim Johnson endorsed Ron Paul in 2012.
    http://blog.4president.org/2012/2012...president.html
    Totally forgot about that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He does have this special ability, it's similar to Ron's ability to cure apathy but coming from a different angle with a different goal. Without Ron we would not be here and a lot of us would not have found the ways of liberty. Without Rand a lot of the good things that came from Ron's campaigns would be forgotten all too easily. I frankly like them both a lot, Ron because he's a very inspiring individual that says what he means and won't back down, I have a lot of respect for that. Rand I like because he's a political genius and even though I don't like the beast that politics is, when someone is actively trying to tame it they gain my respect. Rand is not only trying to tame the beast but also trying to get more people involved. People with different backgrounds, if there is anything that we need in this world then it is people of different backgrounds to understand that we are different but can enjoy liberty together while being different. Rand is the carrier of this message I think. This is his special ability.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    He does have this special ability, it's similar to Ron's ability to cure apathy but coming from a different angle with a different goal. Without Ron we would not be here and a lot of us would not have found the ways of liberty. Without Rand a lot of the good things that came from Ron's campaigns would be forgotten all too easily. I frankly like them both a lot, Ron because he's a very inspiring individual that says what he means and won't back down, I have a lot of respect for that. Rand I like because he's a political genius and even though I don't like the beast that politics is, when someone is actively trying to tame it they gain my respect. Rand is not only trying to tame the beast but also trying to get more people involved. People with different backgrounds, if there is anything that we need in this world then it is people of different backgrounds to understand that we are different but can enjoy liberty together while being different. Rand is the carrier of this message I think. This is his special ability.

I concur
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I haven't been able to think it this clearly, much less write it!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

well worth the click.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

He will probably have no1 until Cruz jumps out of the race