Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meghan McCain: My dad hates Rand Paul; could beat him up in a fight

Meghan McCain: My dad hates Rand Paul; could beat him up in a fight

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...ate-each-other

Quote Originally Posted by The Hill
    Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) daughter said on Wednesday that her father and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) "hate each other."

Meghan McCain appeared on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show to promote her “TakePart Live” talk show on Pivot TV. When Stern asked the 29-year-old what her father thinks of the Tea Party favorite, she quickly replied, “They hate each other.”

She repeated the sentiment before wondering aloud if it had previously been publicly disclosed.

“In a fistfight, I’m pretty sure your dad can kick [Paul’s] ass,” Stern quipped to McCain.

“Yeah,” the Vietnam War veteran’s daughter said, “My father’s 76 years old and he can still throw down.” McCain, born in 1936, is actually 78 years old.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 10-15-2014 at 12:22 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“Yeah,” the Vietnam War veteran’s daughter said, “My father’s 76 years old and he can still throw down.” McCain, born in 1936, is actually 78 years old.
    I suspect that "throw down" is being used here as a euphemism for "crash planes" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Gossip from a bimbo on Howard Stern? Where's that "Jerry Springer" sub-forum?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I suspect that "throw down" is being used here as a euphemism for "crash planes" ...
    I laughed at this but then I remember Farage and Butzier off the top of my head and cried a little on the inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Classy...
    No, but cuuuute
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Gossip from a bimbo on Howard Stern? Where's that "Jerry Springer" sub-forum?
    Think about it: There are a few articles with this story on Google News. There was some journalist, somewhere, that tuned into Howard Stern's show today to make note of Meghan McCain's bleatings. That's sad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Miss McCain is delusional.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I'm pretty sure Rand Paul's dad could beat up John McCain.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    No, but cuuuute
    Badgiraffe!!! There's nothing "cuuuute" about a demon spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When used in reference to the rat-bastard McCain about the only thing he could "throw down" is his weak ass onto his knees to suck his owners cocks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    And he wouldn't even have to lay a finger on him.

Ron Paul could just start speaking and McCain would be saying uncle within minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Bimbo doesn't even know her own dad's age. The peroxide rotted her brain.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    When used in reference to the rat-bastard McCain about the only thing he could "throw down" is his weak ass onto his knees to suck his owners cocks.....

LMAO!

Back in rep debt to tod evans.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

This is part of the Unity Slate.

y'all remember that?...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

She never said Rand's name, and neither did Stern. This is a flame-bait article for clicks.

Thanks for keeping Rand Paul in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Badgiraffe!!! There's nothing "cuuuute" about a demon spawn.
    Oh. I guess I am a bad giraffe.

Last edited by William Tell; 10-15-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    lol! +rep...

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Oh. I guess I am a bad giraffe.
    You're attracted to Miss Piggy?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    You're attracted to Miss Piggy?

Not that picture, but see above.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Are you seriously worshiping the Paul clan so hard that you're going to make fun of the appearance of John McCain's daughter? Because of this? Y'all are exactly the type of audience this type of hatchet job and celebrity gossip journalism is targeted to.

Throw a cupcake in that fat pig's mouth so she'll shut the $#@! up. Talk about an irrelevant boil on the ass of the political system.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    Are you seriously worshiping the Paul clan so hard that you're going to make fun of the appearance of John McCain's daughter? Because of this? Y'all are exactly the type of audience this type of hatchet job and celebrity gossip journalism is targeted to.
    burp.

and yet here you are, out of the blue, licking John Boys daughters feet...

is that you lindsey?

Does she seriously have a picture of Lincoln around her neck in that photo?!?!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Wait wait...I'm older than john mccains daughter? Child of his Trophy wife?
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    Wait wait...I'm older than john mccains daughter? Child of his Trophy wife?
    Yep, the wife who McCain called a '$#@!' in front of a gaggle of reporters. What a nice fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Does she seriously have a picture of Lincoln around her neck in that photo?!?!
    Yes
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    I've looked at LawnWake's post on this thread twice over carefully now, but I just can't read it without hearing a baby crying sound effect in my head.

Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 10-15-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast